Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandwiches?

The map was Gold Rush.

I had spawned as a Medic and started to prep my uber for the dreaded opening of the doors.

As I'm fully concentrating to ensure that I do not cross streams with other medic heal beams, I hear a strange munching sound.

I turn around and notice this giant brute of a man, one would call him Heavy, wearing a fancy top hat.

And he is eating.

Eating a sandwich.

WTH is up with that?
    How do I get one?
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

lol

Heavy unlock that replaces the shotgun

Sandvich - TF2 Wiki
    [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

(if you really don't know click here.)

Comment

It freaked me out too the first time I saw it. Saw a character drinking a soda (or maybe it was a beer ) as well in same round.
        [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
        <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

In Soviet Russia, Sandvich eats JOO !! POWWW !! Hahaaa !!!!

The Scout drinks something called Atomic Bonk cola that makes every attempt to shoot him for several seconds result in a miss. Effective for getting by sentries as a Scout.

Let's have a Heavy sandvich eating contest tonight.
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Atomic Bonk would be a great brand name for beer too.
            [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
            <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Nom Nom Nom
              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post

The Scout drinks something called Atomic Bonk cola that makes every attempt to shoot him for several seconds result in a miss. Effective for getting by sentries as a Scout.
                Holy hell, I was wondering why all those MISS signs showed up when I was shooting scouts.

Man, I stop playing a game for a year or so and BAM, its totally different with all these time sink items put in that I must have.
                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                  Man, I stop playing a game for a year or so and BAM, its totally different with all these time sink items put in that I must have.
                  I stopped playing for about 9-10 months.. came back (found CL the first day!) and I kind of ran into the same thing.

Killing a spy, and then he somehow "comes back to life" and kills me.. I swore there was some hacking going on and then someone told me about dead ringer... that little evil thing..

Comment

I found a Sandvich the other day

I might need to equip it to throw everyone off

Comment

But what hidden powers lie within the olive? Notice it is conspicuously unmarked.

Comment

You can also throw your sandwich down on the ground for others to eat. I weas throwing mine out randomly last night. I think Cain said something last night like "Hey, is that a sandwich on the ground?".
                        Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

One of the Scout's achievements is to steal a Sandvich from a Heavy. You need to kill him and then grab the sandvich I guess.
                          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                            You can also throw your sandwich down on the ground for others to eat. I weas throwing mine out randomly last night. I think Cain said something last night like "Hey, is that a sandwich on the ground?".
                            Yeah, it was floating on a nice white plate about 2 feet off the ground !

Comment

I was dropping a bunch of them around yesterday just to see what would happen.

-Rand
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X