Maps you'd like to play on the server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maps you'd like to play on the server?

Just thought it would be a nice idea to see what the other players would enjoy to play.

Right now I would love to play some serious 2fort against/with you guys.

I like 2fort as well but it really needs it's own server. Id rather a CP map since the attack defend maps are usually really fun!

CP_steel

Comment

I agree with Ogah, but more-so just the fact that I loved CP maps..

Granary/Steel are probably my two fav's by far.
      The plr_pipeline and like Ogah said, 2fort is awesome but it will usually just plain kill a server, like turbine or fastlane.

Like i said before - IMO add all the maps to rotation and then install a voting addon, allowing players to choose what they want to play next.

Comment

We tried 2Fort and quickly discovered that players LOVE or HATE it and that the players who love it, only want to play 2Fort, so they all leave when any other map comes up, and many of the regular players leave when 2Fort pops up, so like someone said 2Fort is a server killer unless it is 24/7.

My favorite map to play is any map that fills the server, maps I do not like are ones that cause players to leave, or not want to join us.

Comment

Dustbowl ??

Sorry, sorry .. I kid.
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Just as an option, there is a PL version of Dustbowl out there. PL_Dustbowl4 or something. I'm not sure who the author is or where you would get it... but it's odd to push a cart on Dustbowl, and fun.

If you added a CP map or 2, might be a good PL/CP split.

Comment

I did enjoy Granary when we had it up and in my first time around playing, I did like Well as well.
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I might add Granary back, it will be more of a challenge for defense tho with the adjusted spawn times, it catually played well with equal spawn times for each team.

How about that plr map, anyone played it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                  I might add Granary back, it will be more of a challenge for defense tho with the adjusted spawn times, it catually played well with equal spawn times for each team.

How about that plr map, anyone played it ?
                  Pipeline? It's somewhat of a love/hate, but mainly b/c when you first play it you can get lost. On paper it's straight forward 2 carts to be moved right at each other. They toss in roundabouts through rooms and stairs that put you behind the other team tho, which can be confusing until you get the hang of where the hell people are coming from.

There are some definite blocks of madness tho on certain portions, CL style.

Granary should probably play with equal times... that one, fastlane etc are mirror image maps.

Comment

gravelpit or granary with adjust spawn times.
                    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X