Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defibrillate the stats!

OK.

Go defibrillate someone in game. I just got something to the tune of 17 people on Gibralter. Now then, go into your stats, and look for the AED-6 Defibrillator.

Guess what isn't there? sadface.

Anywho, why did they get rid of this? It used to be a stat in bf2; a valuable stat at that.

I'm shocked.
    Yes.
    0%
    Yes.
    0%

I noticed that the other day too, kinda sad because that was almost as bad as being knifed

Comment

I actually think it's more humiliating than being knifed. For some reason every time it happens it makes me laugh irl. Unfortunately, I've been on the receiving end once or twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dose
        I actually think it's more humiliating than being knifed. For some reason every time it happens it makes me laugh irl. Unfortunately, I've been on the receiving end once or twice.
        I lol everytime too.Got a couple the other day.

Comment

Love the pole options Zurog..hehe! I was going out of my way to kill people with the defibulator..damn..No Props to the Defibulator Terminators
          [url]http://bf4stats.com/ps3/andy_uranium[/url]

Comment

Me, I chose "YES".
            Yep there's nothing like a defibrillator kill to let 'em know you just reached out and touched someone. They should keep track of it, no doubt.

Comment

YA this is an imporatnat stat that in my opinion is much more humiliating than being knifed

Comment

I think it is more humiliating than getting knifed.
                I've never managed to do it to somebody so i've been wondering, do you get the person's dogtag after you do it?

Comment

No you don't get dog tags. You just get a good laugh. Well worth it though.

Comment

should get like a heart instead of a tag for the defibing.

Comment

yea that heart idea sounds good but there goes the teen rateing

Comment

I think this would be neat:

In Half Life 2, towards the end when you're in the citadel and you have the super grav gun, you could pick people up. Once you dropped them, they'd have a "charge" to them that would make their dead bodies flail around as if they'd just been electrocuted. I think this would be extremely neat, or at least well worth the stats being useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Alley_Viper
                          I noticed that the other day too, kinda sad because that was almost as bad as being knifed
                          In bf2 it's worse

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X