X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF2 Update is live right now

Not much new or exciting, just bug fixes apparently

> Engine:
    > - Added checks to prevent transferring .smx, .gcf, and .sys files between client/server
    > - Fixed upload/download exploits with spaces in the file extension or a path separator at the beginning of the requested file (as reported on the HLDS mailing lists)
    >
    > Team Fortress 2:
    > - Fixed custom particle systems inside maps causing particles to break in successive maps
    > - Fixed a rare vphysics crash
    > - Fixed background highlight for KOTH timers not being aligned properly in minmode
    > - Fixed the Heavy's fists being hidden while taunting
    > - Fixed cloaked Spies having the critboost effect on their weapon
    > - Fixed banned clients being able to spamming a server with the "joined" chat text
    > - Fixed seeing the wrong class counts if the game swapped teams while the class menu was open
    > - Fixed Spies being able to disguise while performing a taunt
    > - Fixed having to press the voice menu key twice if the menu timed out and closed itself last time it was open
    > - Fixed the "Confirm Delete" dialog in the Items menu not handling the key correctly
    > - Fixed dispenser not healing players at the correct rate if it's upgraded while the players are already touching the dispenser
    > - Fixed exec'ing the .cfg file for a class change before the player has actually changed class

Originally posted by Cain View Post
    Not much new just bug fixes apparently

> Engine:
    > - Added checks to prevent transferring .smx, .gcf, and .sys files between client/server
    > - Fixed upload/download exploits with spaces in the file extension or a path separator at the beginning of the requested file (as reported on the HLDS mailing lists)
    Any idea why i can't find the server? My game just updated and my favourite has been removed.

edit: Nvm, just showed up lol.

Everybody get in the server!!!!

Comment

32/32

Comment

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. Got a new job while also having to do a bunch of papers/projects at the end of the school semester. But, as of today the semester is over and all my new job training is done. I'll see you guys this week. Watch out for my pipebombs.
        [hlx]

Comment

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9uvQ_k8gqs

Comment

cool ..

Comment

That is way to creepy... kinda felt like I was being brainwashed.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X