Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally

Well since many CLR's are playing it and not many are playing BF2 anymore I ordered on steam last night still downloading but i hope that for today will be ready
    Shoot you soon guys!
    I'll try to be your worst nightmare with the sniper rifle, i kind of like it since it feels very realistic but not sure if is a good choice since maps are kind of small...

Re: Finally

Originally posted by rafles
    Well since many CLR's are playing it and not many are playing BF2 anymore I ordered on steam last night still downloading but i hope that for today will be ready
    Shoot you soon guys!
    I'll try to be your worst nightmare with the sniper rifle, i kind of like it since it feels very realistic but not sure if is a good choice since maps are kind of small...
    Make sure you protect yourself with Claymores
    [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
    [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Damn i'm very scare since this game is very like CS and i sux at it... hope i'm not ending with 1 - 25

Comment

Originally posted by rafles
        Damn i'm very scare since this game is very like CS and i sux at it... hope i'm not ending with 1 - 25
        Don't worry Rafles we can get pwned together

Glad you are joining the fight

Comment

Comment

Fresh meat... Watch for wittmann... he is a PITA a long range.

Comment

well as spected i totally sux in this game and i was totally bein owned by sopek last night and Harley and his sniper rifle and dead and gone with his big a** weapon...
              Then the server became empty and try a different server with big crowd to see what is like... man is insane when there is too much people everybody fight their fight and at a moment there's probably about 5 people tring to take you down not the best experience :P
              I think maps are too small for more than 15 players but maybe i'm just a slow FPS player i guess ping doesn't help that much in this type of games maybe thats why i like PR (project reality)

Well i can't wait to see what is like when all the kick a** players are on the server like carbon, blackarrow, limey, kyler, bar, and the list keep going on

Almost forget last night we met this guy Harley very nice guy he like the server and playing with us, i told him to join the forums but i think he didn't find them, tha point is that by mistake i give him my wrong skype user if you see him tell him that i'm sorry. He's from Germany

Comment

Ping isn't much of a problem. I average 140ms and kick some butt at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
                  Ping isn't much of a problem. I average 140ms and kick some butt at the same time.
                  115-150 in this game....

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
                    Damn i was forgetting about you... :P

Well maybe i can be the practice dummy that shoots back

Comment

Don't worry, you'll get better. I found that it takes a little while to get used to the quirks of this game. After a few hours worth of playing, I started getting better.

Comment

I got it today! I still have to install it but you will have fresh meat soon..

K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                        sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by MinervaRelefen

Please tell me you convinced that short friend in green of yours to play as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MinervaRelefen

Great, you will get an opportunity to meet my grenade launcher !!!!

Comment

awww what a blast! Thanks to Blackarrow for his time teaching me stuff in his perfect Spanish! I can't wait to play again! And also, thanks to Cain who told us we would love it!
                              K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                              sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X