Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Patch

Cain,
    I have not seen the new patch on the COD4 web site and looks as it my have some problems with it when installing it. I read what happened to Robotbanana when he installed the patch. I am scared to install it myself as I do not want to lose everything I worked to earn playing this game. Has anyone else had the same problem as Robotbanana?

Did you buy it through Steam ? As for the patch just click on the link Cain gave and then just install it. No problem what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
      Did you buy it through Steam ? As for the patch just click on the link Cain gave and then just install it. No problem what so ever.
      I bought the retail.

Comment

Steam FTW...

Comment

Downloaded and installed fine. Yet to start the game though as i'm busy doing some accounting.

Comment

Todd, you probably don't worry about patching. By the looks of it, I'm the only one here with the problem, and I haven't seen it mentioned in many other places. I probably just have bad luck.

In the few places I have seen it mentioned, the person has always bought it through Steam, so my guess is the CD version isn't affected.

Comment

You can just back up those files, perhaps, but I think getting your rank cleared is pretty rare.

Comment

I had no problem with the patch either..
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Todd, did you get patched up ??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X