Battlefield Bad Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield Bad Company

Funny, I didn't see a posting here for a suggestion for the next game....since Battlefield IS known as THE legendary series of games and a time honored tradition at Cain's Lair...I'm seriously "Itching" to play a "Battlefield" type game.

Plus, I've been laughin' my ass off at these video clips lately. They're a trip!!

Anyone Game?

I certainly hope it turns out to be the game that it's supposed to be and if it is I would bet that we would get this up and running here.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Yea I jsut reserved my BETA slot today so hopefully they will start testing for PC soon

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
        Yea I jsut reserved my BETA slot today so hopefully they will start testing for PC soon
        Did you get this by pre ordering?

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

No I am a Founder's Club subscriber with Fileplanet so I just went to the BETA Center and reserved my spot

Comment

No I am a Founder's Club subscriber with Fileplanet so I just went to the BETA Center and reserved my spot
            I am too and I did too.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

What? Well that bites. Im a fileplanet subscriber and we're suppose to get exlusive beta too along with reserved demo's slots. Instead, im suppose to upgrade my account to Founder's Club? Ever since IGN added that Founders thing back in 06 im stuck with querie and lame download speed. Blah you can never win

Comment

Well I don't get the use out of the basic subscription that I'm payin fo rnow so i don't think I will be upgrading to the founders club just to get the Beta.

Comment

I get good use out of the subscription....no waiting in line and I get to reserve slots for all these upcoming games

Comment

Oh I forgot...on a good note for the rest of u...we Founder's Club ppl just get a 3 day jump on reserving slots...so on Tuesday make sure you are up bright and early to reserve your slot!!!

Comment

Oh I forgot...on a good note for the rest of u...we Founder's Club ppl just get a 3 day jump on reserving slots...so on Tuesday make sure you are up bright and early to reserve your slot!!!
                      Meh, I like to save my money for something that's worth saving it for. :P

I'm one of those that don't have a problem waiting.

Comment

As far as I know u don't have to pay after Tuesday. It's an open beta

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                          What? Well that bites. Im a fileplanet subscriber and we're suppose to get exlusive beta too along with reserved demo's slots. Instead, im suppose to upgrade my account to Founder's Club? Ever since IGN added that Founders thing back in 06 im stuck with querie and lame download speed. Blah you can never win
                          That's what you get for paying for free stuff....

Comment

ME, I'm poor, so no cashola for subscription.
                            And have limited time to play, so reserving several games isn't going to work for me.

Having said that, BBC2 looks like the next Cain's Lair hosted game.
                            Gamespot has some great vid's..

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - CES Panama Canal Gameplay Movie - PC Movies at GameSpot

GameSpot Video: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Beta - Assault Class Gameplay Movie
                            GameSpot Video: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Beta - Sniper Match Gameplay Movie
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

i will def be buying this game.... anybody else?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X