Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geddy was teasing me about my K/D ratio

Geddy was teasing me about my K/D ratio

And I blurted this out, but many of you "older" guys did not understand why I said this, so here is the explanation for you "older folks"...

Urban Word of the Day

October 11, 2007: Leave Britney Alone

An exclamation made when your friends or family are teasing you to a point where you can't handle it anymore and a hissy fit is in order.

Derived from a YouTube user's famed outburst following Britney's lackluster performance at the 2007 VMA's.

Sarah: 'OMG Susan, I can't believe you are wearing the same skirt as yesterday. Oh, and by the way, EVERYONE knows what you did with Kevin on the weekend. Plus you look a little fat, are you retaining water?'

Susan: 'LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!'

lol.

Comment

Who let the cool old guy in??

Comment

Comment

Who let the cool old guy in??
          AHAHAAA .... aww man, that just made my day. Regardless of what else happens, I got a smile on my face from that comment.

It seems so appropriate in this day and age to consider the older folk tragically unhip, when in fact we choose to 'act' our age, rather than blurt out the trendy phrases which are soon forgotten and left to rot in the depths of the internet virtual hole, only to be reborn anew for a new generation ..

ohh, and all your base are belong to us !!!
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X