So I buy the game and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I buy the game and...

I'm just dying to get home Friday and play it. Well I get home fire up the machine, fire up the game and... I hear a knock on the door. I go down stairs and it's my dad. He's like hey your mom had an errand you wanna hang out. Of course I'm like sure dad no problem. All the while I can feel the monitor of my computer pulsating with the "enter a character name" screen.

Anyways a few hours later I'm like "Ok lets play". I go through the tutorial, set up my controls and play a single player mission just for a feel.

Now I start the multi player and jump on the lair. Wait wait my mouse is not reversed wth? As my character is spinning around in circle blamo

"You were killed by Carbonfire"

Well whew I'm glad I got that over with. What are the odds I tell you....first guy to kill me is Carbon

hehe

sounds like a fun weekend.
    Its great when its the other way about, you jump into a server for the first time and Headshot the owner ROFLMAO

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
    ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

CarbonFire probably does that to a lot of people. He's one deadly CLR.

Comment

Yeah, for some reason multi player and single player settings are totally separate. I know they use different exe's, but why not combine the settings into one ini or something? When I found the sweet spot for my mouse sensitivity in single player, I had to hold my finger against the right spot on the slider, quickly swap to multi player, and change that slider to match.

Comment

classic

Comment

Don't worry mate... from the first. I am positive that Carbon and Chrstopolos have their own personal UAVs imbedded in my butt. lol
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

At least you don't have the Helicopter GPS on your butt like I apparently do. 21 teammates and it always seems to pick me out of the crowd.

Comment

uhm i'm just darn good at dying. and spawning i got some good practice in on that as well. also i find painting a big red square on your face helps snipers...

p.s your welcome for the paint.

peace out

Comment

Honored to be your first Glad to see you in-game Mapes

Yeah, MP games generally bear little resemblance to good SP games. In most FPS, its the faster the better, while in a story-driven SP FPS you take your time to savor all the elements laid out by the designers (either by choice, or by being stuck in a room that you must clear to move forward). Usually SP games also put harsher requirements on things like gun selection and ammunition which generally don't make for good MP game elements.

I tend to play SP FPS games a lot more slowly than I play MP games. I still play them at the hardest setting though, as I always enjoy a challenge

BTW Dead, now that you are packing P90 heat, you got a lot more Deadly

Edit: for rambling incoherence

Comment

Yep, the P90 is my friend.

I've started doing the overkill with Sniper rifle/P90, and it works
                    rather well ATM. Or a stealthed P90 dedicated setup that ROCKS in those
                    short/small maps. Some good success there mate.

Carbon and i traded deaths for several rounds lately. lol
                    I'm not always at the bottom of the food chain now.
                    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X