Missing all the fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing all the fun

... for some reason every time i try to play at cain's even that my ping is not too bad the game runs framed :P and after a while my computer freeze.
    By some luck i found another server where nothing of that happens i can play for hours nice and steady... and my ping ranges from 70 to 150 on it

Any idea Cain?
    I can give you the server info Cain so you can check out why... or maybe is just me

We will try to help, but I'm not clear on exactly what the problem is.

PM me we will discuss.

Comment

Hey Cain

Last night, late at it i was able to play for probably couple of hours without any problems then it happends. The server was pretty much empty but when i leave was beginning to be crowded... y think around 15 players.
      I sorry i haven't sent you the info yet but i have been very busy lately and yesterday just jump into it and was hook
      Was great last night i think we were 2 Vs 2 and then 5 Vs 5 i think i love almost empty servers (no frag fest, and some real skills going on) i found a guy and we were using some good tactics and voip (stacking up ont he dors, etc) but the other side had an excelent sniper so we didn't win. But was a lot of fun.

Today afternoon will PM you all the info that i had.
      Thanks

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X