What about suicide bombing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about suicide bombing?

Should you be able to strap C4 on a teammate or enemy and when they run into a big group of enemies detonate?
    I personally would love this if FF was off.
    I think EA/DICE should add an option to servers that lets you do that.
    Yep and yer opinion below
    0%
    Nope and yer opinion below
    0%

No way, That would make the game very boring, very fast. The game would just be people podding into groups and detonating the demopacks. It's not much fun when EVERYONE in the game is 1 kit.

Comment

It lame and is up there with bunny hopping and jihad jeeping. At the same time its all fair game IMHO.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

If I recall correctly, EA mentioned that they had the idea of being able to do this in Battlefield 2. However, since the war was going on in Iraq and such, they felt it was a touchy subject and left it out.

Comment

You can strap c4 onto a squad leader drone though.

Comment

Lame, lame, lame. There is nothing worse than sitting there helpless while some guy runs through your bullets, tosses an RDX pack at both your feet, sets it off, and runs merrily away, unhurt.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

If he died too, I'd have no trouble with it.

Comment

Originally posted by werewolfdaddy
                If he died too, I'd have no trouble with it.
                Wait! If he doesn't die, then it isn't suicide bombing, is it?

Comment

i say its legal and he hops around throwing rdx and you shoot at him and just before he pulls the trigger to send u to kingdomcom he falls over dead legal as if it was ment to be. but if he pulls that trigger heck no thats bs @$#$#$@%$@ rdx spammer haxxzor suxxzor.

Comment

Is it possible to turn on self damage but leave FF Off?

Comment

that's what I want to see. I have no problem if they die too. Nothin I hate more than to have them bunny hop around drop rdx get blown up and have them run merrily away unscathed.

Comment

the fact they can throw down rdx and jump a the same time is very very lame.

Comment

Things like RDX, Nades, and anything obvious should hurt you should effect teammates and yourself.

should stop the no-death spamming.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                          ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
                            If I recall correctly, EA mentioned that they had the idea of being able to do this in Battlefield 2. However, since the war was going on in Iraq and such, they felt it was a touchy subject and left it out.
                            Historically, the only organized military (such ans the MEC, wich I perceive the be the Iranian regular army, perhaps?) To really endorse suicide attacks were the Japanese of old. Combine a fanatically patriotic zeal, a losing war, and a the promise of great honor, and ad din an airplane..there ya go. In phase of the Iraq war where we were fighting the Republican Gaurd, suicide attacks were unheard of. They did fight dirty, of course. Luring US and British troops in close with surrendered troops, and then ambushing them, yes. Sorta like how I'll kill a player in 2/2142, and then pick off the pointhungry medics who try to revive him. To be honest, suicide attacks and exploding cars are not a part of any organized military. Hell, the suicide insurgency agains the US is really gaining sway in Iraq only. It's a rare day when you hear of suicide attacks in Afghanistan, perhaps because it isn't a political powder keg like Iraq?

Anywho, the only way I could justify Jihad Jeeping was being an insurgent in BF2SF. Because..well..your an insurgent..
                            In Fallujah. duhr.
                            Any other situation is just lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
                              Historically, the only organized military (such ans the MEC, wich I perceive the be the Iranian regular army, perhaps?) To really endorse suicide attacks were the Japanese of old. Combine a fanatically patriotic zeal, a losing war, and a the promise of great honor, and ad din an airplane..there ya go. In phase of the Iraq war where we were fighting the Republican Gaurd, suicide attacks were unheard of. They did fight dirty, of course. Luring US and British troops in close with surrendered troops, and then ambushing them, yes. Sorta like how I'll kill a player in 2/2142, and then pick off the pointhungry medics who try to revive him. To be honest, suicide attacks and exploding cars are not a part of any organized military. Hell, the suicide insurgency agains the US is really gaining sway in Iraq only. It's a rare day when you hear of suicide attacks in Afghanistan, perhaps because it isn't a political powder keg like Iraq?

Anywho, the only way I could justify Jihad Jeeping was being an insurgent in BF2SF. Because..well..your an insurgent..
                              In Fallujah. duhr.
                              Any other situation is just lame.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X