My Wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wish

I wished Cain had another server for COD4 that was just for the community to play one another like what we had with BF 2142 pro. That's just a idea.

We dont have that many clr's

And since server is locked on TDM i wont be playing much its a campathon.
    Best team holds other team in 1 corner and spanks them.

Comment

In the hours upon hours I've played I've seen next to no camping. Most people are out actively searching for combat.

Now don't get me wrong, I would prefer something other than TDM, personally, but I don't think one team pinning another down in a corner is what happens here.
      A change of Pace.
      "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

"Campathon".. hehe you kidding me !!

Comment

Does anyone else ever notice that in TDM that the teams just run around in circles and chase each other?

Comment

Last 2 maps i actually played 1 team stayed in about 1/4 of the map and the other team pretty much owned the other 3/4 of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Donziboy2
              Last 2 maps i actually played 1 team stayed in about 1/4 of the map and the other team pretty much owned the other 3/4 of it.
              some maps this will occur in, others the teams play cat and mouse in... either way it's getting old...fast.
              [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Sabotage.

Comment

Originally posted by mucko
                  Does anyone else ever notice that in TDM that the teams just run around in circles and chase each other?
                  That really depends on the map. Because of the way people spawn near teammates, some maps tend to focus players in one section of a map, and others tend to spread them out.

Countdown, Overgrown, Strike, District, Backlot & Crash generally turn into a Ring-around-the-Rosie fight.

Crossfire, Pipeline & Bloc (and a bunch of the maps Cain doesn't run atm) tend to pit two teams in fixed positions most of the game.

Some of the other game modes tend to be a bit more focused, like HQ (King of the Hill) or Sabotage (CTF + Demolition). Perhaps in the future Cain will put up an objective-focused server......for now, we are running the most popular game type, and it keeps the server full most nights

Comment

Most people move clockwise, so i go anti clock.

Other maps, its down the throat and 1v1's all over the place.
                    Wide variety of maps..

I've played hardcore, and it had sabotage, flags, etc, on it.
                    Get killed, and you don't respawn until after the round on hardcore.
                    very intense..

Seriously though, a good squad/team will stay roughly together to
                    rush an area, or protect an area... Which is what sabotage rougly is
                    anyway. Protect the bomb, protect the defuser..
                    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

:P Just Bum Rush Everything !!

Although I mostly get shot in the face as I turn the corner but who cares !!
                      I gotta be ME !!

ATTACK !!!

Comment

So do I Vito... that's why I have a negative K/D .. lol

But I don't care about that anyway. If I can take out the APM, then
                        someone behind me can take out the enemy. Or if I get a face full
                        of Apache's shotgun, someone else can kill him while he is damaged.

I even have an assault sniper setup, so I'm always charging ahead
                        instead of traditional camping and hiding.
                        With my (Overkill option) trusty P90 for up close and personal grunt work.

I get bored with hiding, so it is GO GO GO for me 90% of the time.
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I lost on this thread?

Comment

When I ask people "What made you first play on one of my servers?" the answer almost every single time is: "I looked for a server with a lot of players, joined and liked the atmosphere".

Todd, I'll be willing to bet that you also found one of my servers this same way. If I had been running a 16 or 32 player BF2 server (instead of a 64 player one), I'll bet many of you would not be here today - including you. You guys may not remember the people saying "Cain - 64 players is to much, let's try 48, or 32).

We are already meeting a bunch of terrific new folks who are finding us the same way, they saw a COD4 server with lots of players, so they joined.

Cains Lair servers are always about lots of players, and furious action, and they always will be.

Comment

I meant nothing bad about my thread. I wished we had a place just for CLR's to go up against one another you know CLR vs CLR. I was just a thought thats all.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X