This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Game Mode

Sorry if this seems to be a repetative thread...
    yes
    0%
    no (does not include "I don't care")
    0%
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

I can't state my opinion yet

Comment

Please, I'd love to see a mode that better supports team play - Sabatoge or HQ are both great modes.

Comment

anything but TDM, i'm growing sick of it very fast.
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}seikoAF
          anything but TDM, i'm growing sick of it very fast.
          +1
          We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Sabotage

Comment

Can game modes be set to specific maps or is the server set to one game mode?

Comment

Game modes can alternate, but If they alternate it's best to keep them towards one motive - Team Play or Campfest.

A rotation of Sabotage, HQ, Domination is AWESOME! Especially with hardcore mode.

Comment

Hey gang, more modes would be great.. but I think the reality is atm the TDM thing is working (keeping the player count high). It's probably a good idea to let it stabilize, then start branching out.

Personally, I think we should keep the existing server as it is and perhaps in the coming weeks add a second server w/ mixed game modes.

Comment

I'd love to see HQ or DOM.

Comment

Wow I'm in the server right now - 48 players? WAY TOO MANY! You could break that down into two servers - One TDM one HQ/Sab/DOM.

Comment

I'd fall under the "don't care" category. I'm having plenty of fun just killing (ok, more like getting killed by) you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by L_Mo
                          Hey gang, more modes would be great.. but I think the reality is atm the TDM thing is working (keeping the player count high). It's probably a good idea to let it stabilize, then start branching out.

Personally, I think we should keep the existing server as it is and perhaps in the coming weeks add a second server w/ mixed game modes.
                          A very good idea indeed. Of course, thats all dependent on whether Cain wants to run another server or not

TDM is still the most popular mode by far, and it will bring the most people into the Lair. The more strategic modes will to a certain extent as well, but more people will try TDM before they ever touch the more complex objective-based modes. That said, I'd love to see an HQ/DOM or HQ/Sabotage rotation, as HQ seems (IMO) to be better suited to the round-robin style maps, while the long narrow maps like ambush, bloc and downpour seem to work well with Sabotage and Dom.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
                            That said, I'd love to see an HQ/DOM or HQ/Sabotage rotation, as HQ seems (IMO) to be better suited to the round-robin style maps, while the long narrow maps like ambush, bloc and downpour seem to work well with Sabotage and Dom.
                            Truer words have never been spoken. Marry me?

Comment

Originally posted by PainTrain
                              Originally posted by CarbonFire
                              That said, I'd love to see an HQ/DOM or HQ/Sabotage rotation, as HQ seems (IMO) to be better suited to the round-robin style maps, while the long narrow maps like ambush, bloc and downpour seem to work well with Sabotage and Dom.
                              Truer words have never been spoken. Marry me?
                              rofl?

Personally, I'd love to see an HQ/Sabotage(with 2-3 caps instead of 1) rotation. Domination has a tendency to get stale and one-sided real fast. Some like it though so I guess we go where the people are

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X