Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nvidia Geforce 7900 GS 256 MB Up for sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nvidia Geforce 7900 GS 256 MB Up for sale!!!

Who would like it?
    PCI-Express-16
    Works great!!

I have a pay pal account, but do you need a credit card or something on the account to recieve money?

I am going to start the price at $100. Lets see what happens
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

If you would settle for $90, you have a buyer. I will send you a money order and you simply cash that at any store and then send the card at your convenience.
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

May teh haggling begin!
      [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
      You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

No haggling for me ... I'm locked at that amount, as with shipping thats what they are going for on flEbay, so I prefer to buy from a Lair member, but this card isn't a necessity, its just a want for me.

Its a good card, but I'm sure that I can wait it out if I don't find one, as more gamers step up to the 8800T cards and sell off their older cards.
        Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
          If you would settle for $90, you have a buyer. I will send you a money order and you simply cash that at any store and then send the card at your convenience.
          SOLD

that was easy...

I won't be able to ship it until I am able to get my new graphics card (EST. Arrival Date 12/12-12/13), and then upgrade my PSU. So I am thinking that the earliest that I can have it shippped is by Friday afternoon, and the latest by Saturday. I will PM you once I get my graphics card and have everything I need. Just tell me what I need to do for the money order, and where to ship it to.

Comment

Kyler, no hurry at all. I'm glad you finally got a chance to upgrade your card as well. As far as a money order, you don't need to do anything ... just PM me your physical address when you are ready to upgrade, and I then send the money order via snail mail to that address. You take the money order to a local store and cash it, then ship the card when you can.

Easy as can be, and altho it takes a little time to get to you, it is safest on your end, as you don't need any credit card to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
              Kyler, no hurry at all. I'm glad you finally got a chance to upgrade your card as well. As far as a money order, you don't need to do anything ... just PM me your physical address when you are ready to upgrade, and I then send the money order via snail mail to that address. You take the money order to a local store and cash it, then ship the card when you can.

Easy as can be, and altho it takes a little time to get to you, it is safest on your end, as you don't need any credit card to deal with.
              sweet! going to Pm you my info now.

Comment

We have had some nice friendly transactions in the lab lately.

I love the commerce
                with friends helping friends.

Comment

Originally posted by <<~ViTO~>>

I love the commerce

i agree ViTO. I much prefer selling old stuff to people i know

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_chef
                    Originally posted by <<~ViTO~>>

I love the commerce

i agree ViTO. I much prefer selling old stuff to people i know
                    True dat

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                      by Apache Warrior
                      6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                    • Reply to 6 years
                      by Sirex
                      I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                      Just hit 2.5K miles...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                    • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                      by Sirex
                      Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                    • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                      by Sirex
                      Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                    • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                      by Sirex
                      Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                      5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                    Working...
                    X