Cain's server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cain's server

pppssssttt.... come on Cain... you know you wanna.

Just think of all those new member we could have if we had are own BF BC 2 sever

Comment

Try again in about a month guys.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Please

Comment

i will be your best friend!

Comment

What I like about this is you don't need to fill it up. You have one player in a server and the matchmaking will fill it up 32/32 in a matter of minutes.

However knowing that half of you would be tank whores I'll keep out.

Comment

Tanks don't seem very over powering so far. In some of the maps there is so much rubble that a crouched infantry can cross the whole map and a tank driver would never see him.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                Tanks don't seem very over powering so far. In some of the maps there is so much rubble that a crouched infantry can cross the whole map and a tank driver would never see him.
                Which brings out another great point/bug. I'm killing my pinky finger with all the crouching. Anyone figured a way to stay crouched?

Comment

my other community is having issues keeping the server up thanks to the connection losses to EA that happen 3-10 times a day.

This translates into reconfiguring the server, as when it boots up again, it is vanilla- and thus has been a pain in the ass.

Rand is correct- wait a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
                    my other community is having issues keeping the server up thanks to the connection losses to EA that happen 3-10 times a day.

This translates into reconfiguring the server, as when it boots up again, it is vanilla- and thus has been a pain in the ass.

Rand is correct- wait a month.

Comment

Its all in your settings and location...the servers I have played on have never had issues staying up and are full pretty much 24hrs a day

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
                        Its all in your settings and location...the servers I have played on have never had issues staying up and are full pretty much 24hrs a day
                        filling up will not be a problem thats the one thing EA did right is dedicated servers with a join random set-up. I am missing joining groups before a match(like in MW2) before jumping in though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
                          Are there a lot of servers out there Z ??

Can you tell me how many ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                            Are there a lot of servers out there Z ??

Can you tell me how many ??
                            I'm showing about 50+ Severs at this moment in time Cain.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
                              I'm showing about 50+ Severs at this moment in time Cain.
                              You're joking right? Gametracker shows over 3000 servers with 2 players or more. Most of them are full.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X