Spawn Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spawn Kill

Here is a question for you guys. I'm playing as Recon cause I want to unlock the Barrett M95. I wish there was a barrett 82A1 but the M95 is the closest thing to it.

Anyway, there has been times that I'll look thru my scope and someone will spawn in my scope sight. Should one take the shot and be called a spawn camper or let the enemy survived?

/discuss

ANYTHING TO WIN! ANYTHING TO WIN! I spawn kill, people spawn kill me.. all in good competish.

Also, when you do get the barret, since I got it already, you will be extremely happy. However your score will severely suffer. It's very slow firing but when you do get a kill... man oh man does it feel great. The sound alone is worth it.

Comment

If you come upon sombody spawning I think it ok to kill them, but if you find a spawn and wait there for people I dont think its very sportsman like to camp a spawn.

Joe

Comment

I think spawn killing is ok. Usually I'm not hanging out in back to spawn kill. I'm usually waitting to steal a vehicle and so those folks are a threat to me and must be eliminated. However it does seem a bit cheap. I find the interesting thing is if a team decides to concentrate on spawn killing invariably they lose and as other flags are being captured.

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        ANYTHING TO WIN! ANYTHING TO WIN! I spawn kill, people spawn kill me.. all in good competish.

Also, when you do get the barret, since I got it already, you will be extremely happy. However your score will severely suffer. It's very slow firing but when you do get a kill... man oh man does it feel great. The sound alone is worth it.
        Bah 50 cal people. Even in BF2 I only use the Remington because it reminds me of mine...

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post

Bah 50 cal people. Even in BF2 I only use the Remington because it reminds me of mine...
          Don't call me a 50 cal person! I'm a straight up gangsta bolt action... you know what I mean!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            Don't call me a 50 cal person! I'm a straight up gangsta bolt action... you know what I mean!
            You shoot your rifle while holding it sideways?
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

depends on where you play. Some servers have strict guidelines.

This game now has a spawn circle, where the last two- if I recall, it was random inside the base line.

If you camp the spawn on some servers they will kick you. In others, base rape is okay.

You really arent playing the objectives if you are doing that, and you should just stick to Squad Death Matches if thats how you want to play. The spawns are random or on squadmate, and you can get your kill fix that way

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                You should not dismiss this firing stance; clearly as a bullet leaves the barrel it follows a parabolic trajectory. By holding the weapon sideways these knowledgeable and elite gangsta warriors therefore can use the bullet trajectory to fire around corners. We have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                  Apache
                  Don't you force me to bring my back up homies!

Comment

If your team is doing well enough to bring the enemy back into spawn and close them in there then to all means snipe the *&^% outa them
                    This is how the top teams win matches.

Comment

I don't like spawn camping but I have no problem with setting up near a spawn point and falling in behind snipers leaving the area and collecting their dog tags when they set up.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                        I don't like spawn camping but I have no problem with setting up near a spawn point and falling in behind snipers leaving the area and collecting their dog tags when they set up.
                        what does collecting dog tags do?

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                          braging rights! spawn kill once in a while. no biggie. asshating. bad form.
                          [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                            In BF2142 you got a cool looking knife after a while but in this one I doubt you get anything except the already mentioned bragging rights. Plus the guy getting knifed hears something like "You want some of this?!" as he dies. But since the knife isn't a selectable weapon you probably don't get anything more than bragging and a grin.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                              In BF2142 you got a cool looking knife after a while but in this one I doubt you get anything except the already mentioned bragging rights. Plus the guy getting knifed hears something like "You want some of this?!" as he dies. But since the knife isn't a selectable weapon you probably don't get anything more than bragging and a grin.
                              alright because knifing people is hard as crap in this one....

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X