Get ready to grab your gun's baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready to grab your gun's baby

Well I have ordered a new copy of the game and will be hear for friday or before So get ready because (CLR)GHost_Rain is coming to COD4 this weekend baby

Nice dude...can't wait to get pixel slaughtered by you...and vice versa!

Comment

Comment

It's about time.

Comment

That tis the sound...

of blood dripping...

--from your forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
            That tis the sound...

of blood dripping...

--from your forehead.
            Pwnd before you even get the game.

Comment

I installed the demo last night .. Does that count for anything ??

Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                I installed the demo last night ?? Does that count for anything ??

Yeah.. if you consider the dollar store and walmart the same thing.

Comment

If i could get on the game soon I would but i have 4am starts all week in this blood cold weather but the weekend It's kill kill and be killed lol so I going to use the solider name {CLR}Ghost_Rain

Comment

I installed the demo last night .. Does that count for anything ??

I uninstalled it last night
                    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Comment

At least i don't have to get all dressed fancy to go shop at the dollar store :P

WT, we'll get there. and when we do, the wash of envy from the other players will send them crying back to tetris or Peggle at their lackluster ability to stop us.

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus

At least i don't have to get all dressed fancy to go shop at the dollar store :P

WT, we'll get there. and when we do, the wash of envy from the other players will send them crying back to tetris or Peggle at their lackluster ability to stop us.

You know I have never played peggle before- And I own it because of the orange box. As for tetris, I started playing Tetris when I was a little kid... it is one of my favorite games.

Comment

LoL @ Twink .... sooooo, you enjoyed it that much, huh ? Back to TF2 with you !!
                            I didn't enjoy either BF2 or DoD, so I'm rather ambivalent on the purchase of this game. When I read a comment stating it was similar to those games, I cringe in horror. Now, mind you, I did enjoy Cod 1 and 2, so I would at least try it, but I'm enjoying CoH and CoH:OF too much to care about much else.
                            Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

LoL @ Twink .... sooooo, you enjoyed it that much, huh ? Back to TF2 with you !!
                              I didn't enjoy either BF2 or DoD, so I'm rather ambivalent on the purchase of this game. When I read a comment stating it was similar to those games, I cringe in horror. Now, mind you, I did enjoy Cod 1 and 2, so I would at least try it, but I'm enjoying CoH and CoH:OF too much to care about much else.

How is OF ?? I haven't tried it yet... and I guess they are gonna release a demo. I loved the first game.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X