Finally a great night of BC2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a great night of BC2.

Well I was able to get on a server and not long after SighKopath joined in and we played several rounds of Rush. I'm still getting the feel of the game but what a blast.

The VOIP worked for a few minutes then it broke up. The squad stuck together regardless which contributed to the fun.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Aye, that was some good times. Finally got a bit of VOIP, too! That's a first in this game.

I think I definitely prefer rush to conquest now... the rounds are longer, and feel like they have more meaning. Also, higher scores

Anyway, I kept playing for quite a while after you left. Got my first two Ace Pins, and *so many* more unlocks... felt like I was getting two per round.

I started the night at rank 9, am now rank 11. Woo, rush!

Comment

Yea rush is fun on all the maps now...you should see if you can get onto a Hardcore Rush server....you'll have a blast

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
        Yea rush is fun on all the maps now...you should see if you can get onto a Hardcore Rush server....you'll have a blast
        I will be more choosy about which server I play on tonight.

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Me and a couple other clr's play on the SCE servers for rush b/c they are hardcore.

Good pings also.

Comment

as far as voip problems everyone can always hear me although i usualy cant hear them
            opposite as with tf2 for me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              Me and a couple other clr's play on the SCE servers for rush b/c they are hardcore.

Good pings also.
              Hardcores pretty cool in this game Doesnt take a whole clip to kill a guy.

Comment

What are the game modes??

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

I just pulled down the browser filter menu and found Conquest, Rush, Squad rush and Squad Deathmatch

Comment

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Battlefield Wiki - Bad Company 2, Weapons, Levels, Maps, Characters and more!

Comment

If your looking for a "favorite" i would say its probably either hardcore conquest..... but hardcore rush is a close second.

Comment

Thx Jeffro....

Multiplayer will allow players to choose from four weapon kits before the start of each match. These kits include Assault, Engineer, Recon, and Medic. Each match will give players experience, and kit related experience points, allowing players to specialize their kits. Experience points will be gained by each opponent killed and when an opponent is killed, the points gained will be displayed on screen. A dog tag system has been included in the game. If a player is killed with a melee attack you collect their tag and that information is stored in your profile and additional experience is given. There are four different gametypes:

Conquest: Players must capture and hold flags for as long as the enemy respawn tickets hold out. Every kill makes the enemy lose one ticket, and enemy tickets constantly decrease when a team controls more than half of the flags on the map. Vehicles unlock as control points are held.

Rush: Players must defend or destroy pairs of M-COM stations for as long as the attacking teams respawn tickets hold out. An M-COM station can be destroyed by planting a charge, using conventional weapons, grenades or when a building is collapsed down on it.

Squad Rush: Rush mode played with only two opposing squads and one M-COM station.

Squad Deathmatch: Four squads and one Infantry Fighting Vehicle roam the map. First squad to fifty kills wins the match.

Each gametype has specific maps only available for that gametype. Unlike competitors such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, who use the peer-to-peer style hosting systems, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 features dedicated servers support.

Comment

cain, if your planning on putting a server up i think there is a waiting list... you might want to look into that, if you haven't already done so.

Comment

Comment

Ok..that got me all kinds of excited. *looks down* yep, excited! I tried to say this is the cleanest way I could. If we have our own server, I will never play any other server. Since I missed out on the TF2 server b/c my bro stole my game for his Steam acc. I hope and will be praying for this to happen. <3 you CAIN in the most straight way a guy can love another guy. lol
                              [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X