Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup All

Hello all,

I am not really new, but have been gone for the last 15mo in Iraq. I am back now and am really glad to be in the good old US of A!!! I see that everyone has moved on from BF2, so I guess I will have to check out COD 4. I've heard its great. CAIN, I should be heading to FT.Gordon this summer, so I would like to stop by the internet cafe (if you still have it).

JOHN ..... aka: Dr.BeAtDoWn

Welcome back from the sandbox! As usual the de-briefing will be at 0830 but you should show up at 0700 to be safe. Lol. Seriously though, welcome back. Glad to see a brother-in-arms come back safe.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Welcome back!

Enjoy the less sandy environment

Comment

Welcome back.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Welcome Back!!

Now GET BACK TO DUTY SOLDIER!!! LOL
          We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

WB Beatdown... glad to see you made it home in one piece. Look forward to killing you soon.

Comment

Welcome Home.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Welcome back DrBeatdown! It's been a while.

Comment

Beatdown, it's great to both have you back in one piece and back at Cain's Lair.

Thanks for doing the time and I look forward to seeing you in game soon.

Comment

YEA!!! good to hear of your safe return.... but 1/5 years? has it really been that long? i swear it hasn't been...

Looking forward to fragging again with you mate!

Comment

Welcome back!

I never knew you personally, but I can recall seeing you in the BF2 server quite often. Glad to hear your made it back safe and sound.

Comment

Welcome back..I remember the old days of you gunning in the chopper with those sick tv missiles Its great to have you back And yes Call of Duty 4 is a blast!!
                        [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
                        X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisWW11
                          Welcome back..I remember the old days of you gunning in the chopper with those sick tv missiles Its great to have you back And yes Call of Duty 4 is a blast!!
                          Yes it's true I did miss you and those amazing TV bomb shots you'd pull off. god I can remember dominating that BF2 map where the Chinese have a nuc reactor and a harbor. It was flying with you in the gunner seat that I realized that the pilot and helo was just a delivery platform form your TV bomb.

Damn dude I'm glad your safe and home. Thanks for your service!

Comment

Beatdown! So great to hear from you man! Again, thank you for serving our country, we are also full of graditude for the risk you take for our wonderful country!

Now come play COD4 with us! It's a ton of fun!

Comment

Glad you made it back safely after serving.

Now, Come to COD4 and kill me.
                              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X