grrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grrrrr

Having punkbuster problems and that sticky didn't seem to work. I keep getting kicked. Why is everything so damn frustrating at the start? Took us 4-5 hours to get this game working, and now I can't get punkbuster working. Again, I hate punkbuster

But I got to play for like 1 minute at a time and it was very exciting although kinda rediculous with so many people fighting so close at once. My first impression is that it is much better than the xbox version i played and ofcourse looks a million times better.

Comment

Seems that CAINS is the only server that I am having trouble with, keeps saying out of date and that punkbuster couldn't work properly and kicking me. So I just went and had some fun on some other servers. Hopefully someone will figure this crud out.

Comment

Sorry that you are having problems. I've not had any problems
        before or after the patch.
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Do you use a router. Some people have had problems with routers apparently, and i know me and deadly both have routers...

Comment

I can vouch for the router-users. I've got one, no PB problems. Beyond that, all I can suggest is re-install the game and if that doesn't work re-install windows... That's generally how I solve most non-trivial issues...

Comment

I can play on other servers, not Cain's.

Comment

Deadly, did you update the patch?
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I got all the full patching done and everything and it still don't work, it is only cains that is booting me!

Comment

1) Be sure to download and run the PBsetup.

2) You need to allow two PB Services to run in the background.

3) Many servers do not use PunkBuster at all.

I'm 99% sure I got the server side issues fixed, keep trying to update PB, and try deleting al your PB files first, then let PBsetup reload them.

Comment

yep, your fix seemed to work. was playing all day. Damn that was too much fun

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
                        yep, your fix seemed to work. was playing all day. Damn that was too much fun
                        YES !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X