PDA

View Full Version : Anti Massacre Group

minfootball
27th Feb 2007, 10:34 PM
sry killa had to get this up and running :twisted:

juneau
27th Feb 2007, 10:36 PM
I'm pretty sure i've killed him more than he's killed me. I do try to stay out of his way though when i'm not on his team. :D

killa_zn
28th Feb 2007, 12:01 AM
lolz it was a joke!
ill crack up tho if i see "anit massacre" squad in game.

{CLR} Major.Massacre
28th Feb 2007, 12:37 AM
Count me in! Massacre's going down! And what the hell did you mean by "that noob is a sitting duck, just like stat padding"? im confused by the poll :? . I already have enough problems, go pick on the other tank pilots. :D

BlackArrow
28th Feb 2007, 07:32 AM
lolz it was a joke!
ill crack up tho if i see "anit massacre" squad in game.

Hawkeye, Sirchadawick and I formed a squad last week called MassMurder and guess what our only goal was :?

darth_nevus
28th Feb 2007, 08:02 AM
Sitting duck FTW! i love chasing him down and harrasing him when i don't have an objective!

The_Crazy_Ace
28th Feb 2007, 10:27 AM
Count me in! Massacre's going down! And what the hell did you mean by "that noob is a sitting duck, just like stat padding"? im confused by the poll :? . I already have enough problems, go pick on the other tank pilots. :D

Ahem. You don't 'pilot' tanks. >.>
Given the Dual Gunner/Driver position, I'll have to say that "Operator" would be the best noun. :wink:

Storm_Shadow
28th Feb 2007, 11:09 AM
I haven't had the opportunity to play with or against Massacre for a while now... But I wonder if he still remembers how we were originally introduced. I believe he was in a tank even back then... :roll:
:D :D

DennisM7
28th Feb 2007, 12:56 PM
i still want to steal his tank and run him over with it

werewolfdaddy
28th Feb 2007, 03:06 PM
The poll should have more options. ;)

MasterChief
28th Feb 2007, 04:33 PM
i am riding shotgun with him :ak5:

thedeadlyassassin
28th Feb 2007, 06:11 PM
The poll should have more options. ;)

agreed

{CLR} Major.Massacre
28th Feb 2007, 06:14 PM
I dont know whats funnier this post, or the fact that I voted for option 2. The rest of you have no excuse. Eat main gun Biatches!!

minfootball
28th Feb 2007, 06:41 PM
The poll should have more options. ;) i had more but they seemed to have disapeared :?

nickleal98
28th Feb 2007, 06:58 PM
i am riding shotgun with him :ak5:
I always try to squad with him if not try to stay away :2thumbs:

=IR=genEricSVG
28th Feb 2007, 07:04 PM
I'm either on his side or I stay off the ground lol ... being off the ground doesn't always help though :? If neither option is open I just stay away from tanks in general lol

... and "pilot" could be an apt description for a hover-tank pilot/driver/operator-won't-you-help-me-place-this-call

( last bit is a Jim Croce reference ... "ancient" history to many here , but at least I amuse myself lol :D )

minfootball
28th Feb 2007, 08:04 PM
ok war has started the legions of massacre are forming so we need to keep our numbers strong! lets try to always keep this post ahead of theirs so post as much as possible even if spam! we will bring massacre down one way or another. whether it be in game or forum he will be stopped :usa1: and for those outside the u.s. :urock:

killa_zn
28th Feb 2007, 08:17 PM
i wasn't serious!!!
no need for wars!

DoctorSnipe
28th Feb 2007, 08:22 PM

Tank pilots? Lol

{CLR} Major.Massacre
28th Feb 2007, 08:50 PM

Tank pilots? LolHover Tank Pilot nuff said. Now worries killa_zn these threads are a joke.

{CLR} Major.Massacre
28th Feb 2007, 09:08 PM
ok war has started the legions of massacre are forming so we need to keep our numbers strong! lets try to always keep this post ahead of theirs so post as much as possible even if spam! we will bring massacre down one way or another. whether it be in game or forum he will be stopped :usa1: and for those outside the u.s. :urock:Your pitiful rants will get you no where. :P My legions would fight for me for the contents of whats in my pocket (and thats 50 cents, two warm sticks of juicy fruit and some pocket lint.) Legions of Massacre FTW!! EU forces blow dead goats!

DoctorSnipe
28th Feb 2007, 09:15 PM
I am going to hit you so hard with a TV missile that you won't know what happened Massacre

{CLR} Naillik
28th Feb 2007, 09:18 PM
He's never killed me.
I've never killed him.
We've always been on the same team.

killa_zn
28th Feb 2007, 10:17 PM
He's never killed me.
I've never killed him.
We've always been on the same team.
join the eu team in titan and when you meet massacre, he can be quite the obstacle.

DoctorSnipe
28th Feb 2007, 10:26 PM
He has shot me down a few times; it is very embarassing

minfootball
28th Feb 2007, 11:37 PM
so far me and massacre are 2-2

me / massacre
:2guns: / :ak5:

:mgr: / :mgl:

:slap:

:hit:

minfootball
28th Feb 2007, 11:43 PM
:bump: to the top

{CLR} Major.Massacre
1st Mar 2007, 12:00 AM
so far me and massacre are 2-2

me / massacre
:2guns: / :ak5:

:mgr: / :mgl:

:slap:

:hit:This isnt a competition, if it was it would be a massacre. And where are you getting your scores from? Keep bumping your posts... I'll take quality over quantity any day. :D

Storm_Shadow
1st Mar 2007, 12:03 AM
I'll take quality over quantity any day. :D
Okay. So, you DO remember that day we met? :wink:
It was a thing of beauty from my end! I don't do much with rockets, but got that one through the cut & blindly around the mountain to your 'ride'. :D

DoctorSnipe
1st Mar 2007, 12:05 AM
I'll take quality over quantity any day. :D
Okay. So, you DO remember that day we met? :wink:

lol

minfootball
1st Mar 2007, 12:40 AM
[quote="{CLR} Major.MassacreThis isnt a competition, if it was it would be a massacre. And where are you getting your scores from? Keep bumping your posts... I'll take quality over quantity any day. :D[/quote]
your right its a war :twisted:
(on a side note wow this is just a joke and in all honesty i do have a lot of respect for u massacre but i'm just having to much fun)
oh and i was playing u today i kept a tally :wink:

{CLR} Major.Massacre
1st Mar 2007, 08:01 AM
[quote="{CLR} Major.MassacreThis isnt a competition, if it was it would be a massacre. And where are you getting your scores from? Keep bumping your posts... I'll take quality over quantity any day. :D
your right its a war :twisted:
(on a side note wow this is just a joke and in all honesty i do have a lot of respect for u massacre but i'm just having to much fun)
oh and i was playing u today i kept a tally :wink:[/quote]No worries mate these threads are hilarious. :wink: :D

Hawkeye426
1st Mar 2007, 10:19 PM
I'll be the first to admit if im on the other team and mass is playing I have only one objective :D, but if there was such a thing as a legion forming to defend him I'd be at the very front (right behind his tank)

minfootball
2nd Mar 2007, 01:29 PM
here is are strategy ill fly really high above massacre in a transport everyone spawn in as engineer with pilum and pod out all around him as he spins to kill wipe him out :rchase:

Scowl
2nd Mar 2007, 02:19 PM
here is are strategy ill fly really high above massacre in a transport everyone spawn in as engineer with pilum and pod out all around him as he spins to kill wipe him out :rchase:

Better yet, everyone pod right on top of his ride.

The Major nailed me twice today, but I blame it on my drivers. Like, the people piloting the vehicles I was in, not my video card drivers or anything (although I guess I can blame those too).

Apache Warrior
2nd Mar 2007, 02:56 PM
Just throw motion mines at him.
Apache

killa_zn
2nd Mar 2007, 03:44 PM
destroy the massacre legion!
lolz, roller mines outta get all of them