Favorite Servers and why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Servers and why

Title says it all. Whats everyones fav servers and why (i.e. HC mode etc...). I'll have to wait till I'm home to add my entries

You guys need to be careful on this and make sure if you list servers, they don't run TF2.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Yup, point taken. It's not cool to promote another game community here (TF2 or any other).

But in this case, even if a clan might happen to to also operate a server for TF2; their rented BFBC2 servers are the only ones displayed in our game browser. We just need to figure out the best ones for CLRs.

Comment

I've been playing on a server listed in the browser as ATOMICGAMER.COM

It's located in Dallas and I get good pings from FL. It's a 32-slot server.

I like it since it's not hardcore (I like spotting) and it alternates Rush and Conquest gametypes.

I initially preferred Rush, but Conquest has seriously grown on me since it seems to have a lot less sniping due to the much larger maps.

The skill level seems to be good, although I am more of an average player. Your perspective may differ.

==Bon3z==

Comment

Originally posted by Bon3z View Post
          I've been playing on a server listed in the browser as ATOMICGAMER.COM

It's located in Dallas and I get good pings from FL. It's a 32-slot server.

I like it since it's not hardcore (I like spotting) and it alternates Rush and Conquest gametypes.

I initially preferred Rush, but Conquest has seriously grown on me since it seems to have a lot less sniping due to the much larger maps.

The skill level seems to be good, although I am more of an average player. Your perspective may differ.

==Bon3z==
          I like the mixed game types idea I will check this one out.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

So I'm supposed to search for those servers?! Bah, I thought you guys are gonna post favorites IP's. So I can just copy and paste.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              So I'm supposed to search for those servers?! Bah, I thought you guys are gonna post favorites IP's. So I can just copy and paste.
              I don't see where the IP is listed to be honest.

If you just search for the server name, it pops up immediately.

Comment

I've been playing mostly on the DuckSoup - Gaming.com server in Seattle. It's local for me so the ping is low, there is always around 30 people in it and they run punkbuster.

The Company Hardcore Rush is second choice. Rush is sweet for the opportunity to flank more effectively and hardcore ensures that if I tag you with a GOL and magnum ammo you are going to sit down for 10 seconds.

Comment

A bunch of us have been playing on Browncoats Forever

Last night Apache, Duke, DougBob and I had the server to ourselves. Great latency and good VOIP.

Hope to see you there

Comment

I'm assuming that is an East Coast Server ??

Just look for it in the server browser, right ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                      I'm assuming that is an East Coast Server ??

Just look for it in the server browser, right ??
                      Yep...I think its in DC and the ping is the lowest I have found. Plus a bunch of us have usurped it

just type "Browncoats Forever" into the search box or you can sort by server name...just remember that the first 50 or so server names start with ! or other characters so you have to scroll down until you actually reach the A, B, C's....

Comment

And then Darth joined and started owning me.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                          And then Darth joined and started owning me.
                          Apache
                          Yep when Darth joined up it changed it up a bit.
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!

Comment

I'm usually on Texas Team Players rush ranked. Usually a good crowd and admins on.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X