My take so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My take so far

Well, after playing for a while I must say it has it's upside. I think someone mentioned before that the game is not linear. Well at least not in the sense of the CoD series of linearity. Is that a word?...

I still cant get but around 340 ping because there are no servers in Asia that I've found. So I'm playin from somewhere in the states. That being the case I've been limited to play sniper for the most part because I cant go toe to toe with anyone and win.

The learning curve is moderate, at least it was for me. I wish they could have better control functions for speed but oh well. The game play is good with stuff really getting blown up all around you but its not distracting. The thing I hated more than anything in the CoD series was the overpowered choppers and aircraft. Seems like they had a hack going all their own. BC2 is more realistic and you can nail the aircraft with the right stuff.

Weapons take some getting used to because of the recoil same as DoD. But the sniper classes are really fun if you play HC. Tanks are fun too and dont dominate a game like they did in WaW.

There are still problems with the favorites and friends lists of which mine dont work. If you want to add me its {CLR}_Cobalt.

Could talk about it some more but most have already played so I'm speakin to the choir. I dont know if Cain is gonna put up a server but I've seen some servers with limits of 8 players. Seems like a waste if there are a limited number of servers available at this time but thats just the way it is. I havent seen one CLR in the server I play on. I wish we could all get together. Its a fun game. And overall I think it has its advantages over CoD MW2 and the rest. If I had to choose one I'd choose BFBC2.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Try playing against cain it will kick you butt lol as for the game man it awesome yer the weapons take a bit of getting use to but at end of the day it leaves MW2 standing in middle of nowhere.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X