Cain's Lair =BC2=
    208.100.45.157:19567

Make it a Favorite Server ....

RUSH
    No Kill Cam
    FF = on

[img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Well I'm going have to wait till someone on my friend list joins cause entering the IP is a joke in this game, and I don't see the server in the browser

Comment

Try to Write "Cain" It helped for me

Edit: have also added you as friend Caddys

Comment

crud... i will be in there tonight... gonna be a couple hours.

Comment

I search "Cain's Lair" and nothing pop up. And I dont see a friend request... Stupid broken browser..... I'm going to reinstall this game tonight and see if that works.

Comment

Just search for Cain... Make sure you have no filters enabled that might exclude it.

Once you see it, make it a Favorite server...

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                Well I'm going have to wait till someone on my friend list joins cause entering the IP is a joke and I dont see the server in the browser
                Yeah, I tried entering the ip and...well, it didn't want to work. I'll maybe be on tomorrow. Will use name "{CLR}Skud". rookie, level one.

Comment

Just played for an hour. It was great. I'll be back on later tonight hopefully.
                  [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                  <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I can't tonight as I'm on call but I'll be on tomorrow Thur and some of the night

Comment

5 of us in there, come on in !!

Comment

Ill be on friday!

Comment

K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                          sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Only use this if you have to...
                            If you cannot get to the Cain's Lair server or cannot select it as a favorite, you can manually add it (as Trep mentioned in a different thread).

This is the important part:
                            3385288958,5dbb484a-f53b-45e9-892e-744d1a283fec,Cain's Lair =BC2=;

It can be inserted in the GameSettings.ini file. Find "FavoriteGames=", and then insert the text where indicated.
                            FavoriteGames=3385288958,5dbb484a-f53b-45e9-892e-744d1a283fec,Cain's Lair =BC2=; other server names123etc.

On Windows XP this GameSettings.ini file is located in
                            C:\Documents and Settings\< your user name >\My Documents\BFBC2

Comment

I'll log in tonight after work. Cain, you have never added me from the username thread. Add me when you can.

Is the server Hardcore? I ask b/c emptying a whole clip into somebody and they live sucks. Also Headshots with sniper rifles don't always kills in non HC servers. That is my only con to non HC servers.
                              [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X