Map Rotation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map Rotation

Hey guys this is SCE_CJs, I play on your server a lot when I don't feel like playing on our hardcore server. Great server by the way, over 40 people and no lag, pretty much all good maps on the rotation, and friendly people to play with. I know some people don't like Wetwork, but what do you think about adding it to the rotation?

If you ever feel like a friendly scrimmage stop by and say hello.

*link removed by admin - (no advertising other servers allowed.)

Hey SCE_CJs! Welcome to Cains Lair! Thanks for stopping by
    Cain Prides himself on running the best high quality servers out there, its great to hear when people are enjoying it

We used to have Wetworks running, but with 20+ a side, it become practically a Shipment clone with maybe a bit of sniping fun. Just way too close quarters for so many, and way too much nade spam/airstrike coverage to do anything. With a smaller number of players though, I'll agree its a pretty fun map - just not for Headquarters :P

Frag ya later

Comment

oh sorry about the link, wasn't trying to advertise

Comment

welcome to the forums! If the map you're talking about is the one on the boat, I'd have to definenetly agree here! I played that map 2 nights ago when I got the game and I couldn't play on Cains, and was having a blast. I was upset to see the round was over even though we won.

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Hello there!

Comment

Thx fir the post bud !!

Wetwork aKa Cargo Ship was wild enough with 20 players I think it would be mind-numbing with 50 !!

I pulled it when we started getting more than 20 players. I never say never tho, it may pop up every once in a while!

Glad you are having fun, thank you for registering and stopping in here !!

-- Cain

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X