How do I add CLR tag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I add CLR tag?

Is there something like in 2142 and bf2 where you can add the CLR tag? Or do I have to change my ingame name to something like {CLR} assassin?

I can't fit the in there, so I can't fit {CLR}

If not, I'm deadlyassassin if you haven't figured it out, and my mic sucks, so if I sound like a Strogg on even more drugs, it's my mic

We call it a shorter name... hint hint

Comment

go to options in game

then go to multiplayer options

then go to player name - backspace out and type in your name with {CLR}

then exit

Your profile name will still be what you set it up as, but your in game name will be whatever you type in the options screen.

Comment

It only allows you to enter 15 characters, and your name is 14 long. {CLR} assassin should be fine, but there's no way you can fit {CLR} deadlyassassin.

Luckily my name was just 1 character too long, so I managed to fit {CLR}RobotBanan.

Comment

You could always go with {CLR}deadlyasn, and then everyone again will think you are a deadly Asian, instead of a deadly Assassin

Comment

how about {CLR}deadlyass

no disrespect meant, it popped into my head and i thought it was funny

Comment

{CLR}deadlyassn

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
                You could always go with {CLR}deadlyasn, and then everyone again will think you are a deadly Asian, instead of a deadly Assassin
                I would say a deadly Asian is a very efficient killing machine. (Though for many years, I never knew that 'asn' or 'azn' was an abbreviation for 'Asian')

I had the same problem as you, Deadly. I got "{CLR}Tails_Kits" to fit...so I just had to knock off the "Kits." Really, though, who decided that 15 characters was enough?

Comment

it should be 30. But I did {CLR} Assassin. Sorry, didn't want to be deadlyass, even though sometimes I am

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
                    it should be 30. But I did {CLR} Assassin. Sorry, didn't want to be deadlyass, even though sometimes I am
                    Killed you a couple og times...but I guess you just like to knife people...LOL
                    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X