Problem since the update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem since the update

Guys since the update, I have had trouble with my FPS after I die in game. When the spawn timer runs down and it says ready I hit enter and my FPS drop to 1 and stay there for about 2 seconds then kick off again and I can respawn.Its like the video card hesitates then decides to proceed with what its supposed to do.

Didnt start this until the last update. Any body have a clue what might be causing this.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Well considering it's started since the update, it would be a good bet to say it's a new bug that's been introduced.

Comment

As they been a new update for the game ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
        As they been a new update for the game ?
        Mine updated yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
          Mine updated yesterday.
          Ty man

Comment

When i Respawn, have to click button to spawn location several times before anything happens... Frustrating.

But at least my kit stays the same.
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Yeah I notice my kit the same... but I'm getting more crash to desktop the min I pick the tracer.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                When i Respawn, have to click button to spawn location several times before anything happens... Frustrating.

But at least my kit stays the same.
                I had this same problem but found the solution by excluding the BC2 folder in my documents and all of the steam folder (since I bought it through steam) in my anti-virus software. Apparently with the last patch, there is a known issue where the game is writing your kit setup each time before you spawn which makes your anti-virus software hang on it.

Did that make any sense?

Comment

yes it does... i'll give it a try .
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Runaway_Jim View Post
                    I had this same problem but found the solution by excluding the BC2 folder in my documents and all of the steam folder (since I bought it through steam) in my anti-virus software. Apparently with the last patch, there is a known issue where the game is writing your kit setup each time before you spawn which makes your anti-virus software hang on it.

Did that make any sense?
                    +1 it works for me

Comment

Originally posted by Runaway_Jim View Post

Did that make any sense?
                      Outstanding Jim, worked just like you said. Thanks for the head up.
                      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X