Medics in HC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medics in HC

Anyone else notice that in HC, there are a lot less medics which doesnt make sense to me. Not only are they more useful in Hc due to everyone dieing a lot but they also gain the ability to kill people in 2 bursts(w/m60) which makes them more powerful than engi(not counting Rpg's or carl) also in HC people flock to tanks making it amazing to drop mines(if using mines use the explosive increase to get 6 at once)

oh and one question is there a limit to how many mines i can have in play at once? I have 3 mines to start 6 with the one upgrade, and get 6 more exerylife/ ammo box so can i place like 30 mines? or is there a cut off?

I prefer medic or ammo. Knock me if you will but that's about the only way I can get points I seem to be a bullet magnet no matter how far back I stay.
    So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
    A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Follks don't play Medic in HC because without the mini-map they can't see who is dead, and where they are.

Comment

Mines?
        6 is the max. New mines laid cause the earliest ones to disappear. This is the only quiet way to move your mine. I like that I can die & switch to RPG and my mines survive. Mines are easy to see, if the driver or gunner looks. Before laying mines, need to consider the tactical flow. My mines have TK'd friendlies when they steal enemy vehicles or when we pushed the enemy backwards.

Comment

Medic is about all i play. I love the LMGs they can use. When fired in short bursts they are damn accurate at distances too.
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
            Medic is about all i play. I love the LMGs they can use. When fired in short bursts they are damn accurate at distances too.
            Agreed... you can almost snipe with them with just a single burst or two.
            [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
            <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I play medic almost all the time. But as said, it is difficult to revive players. I normally cover one or two squad mates and sometimes I even press 'M' to see the map and find them easier. The problem is that if I focus on that, I can't protect myself much or get kills. But it's okay, I can deal with that. I like to cover Apache's back when he is trying to blow a tank, I get a lot of points
              K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
              sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

The last time I played i had to switch to assault because everyone else was a medic. As for the revives I just use the paddles on any body I find and i seem to get as many revives as I do on vanilla.
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva View Post
                  I play medic almost all the time. But as said, it is difficult to revive players. I normally cover one or two squad mates and sometimes I even press 'M' to see the map and find them easier. The problem is that if I focus on that, I can't protect myself much or get kills. But it's okay, I can deal with that. I like to cover Apache's back when he is trying to blow a tank, I get a lot of points

I should be a medic magnet.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                    Follks don't play Medic in HC because without the mini-map they can't see who is dead, and where they are.
                    Skud and I have been having a blast teaming up one of us medic and the other what ever. I was reviving folks like crazy and in HC when they need a medic their FF icon starts flashing or I just watched their health bar by their name to determine when to throw them a health pack.
                    [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                    Like the community? Donate here:
                    [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
                      Skud and I have been having a blast teaming up one of us medic and the other what ever. I was reviving folks like crazy and in HC when they need a medic their FF icon starts flashing or I just watched their health bar by their name to determine when to throw them a health pack.
                      Yup. We've been doing alright! I was playing some othere classes for a while, even though my squad had enough, because I was working on unlocking some other weapons and such (had to get uzi for engineer and now working on new sniper rifle)...but if our team is having too hard of a time (or if it has no/not enough medics) I'll switch back to medic. It's all fun for me, either way. I wish I could get my voice working though...oh well....

Comment

Well medic is the easiest played class to me and when you play against a good one you know it, cross map kills with an lmg then he can keep 1-2 full squads pushing on the offensive. I have a buddy on another server who is joining a tourny team and is going to be their medic, i have never seen anyone top half of what his score is at the end of the round when he is medic.

Comment

In HC I tend to go with the engy for fighting usually because I like the p2000 and the recon for the long range sniping maps. In vanilla I like medic.

Comment

Oddly only as defense do I really play medic. On some of the maps you can lay down a lot fire if you pick the right spot. Otherwise I'm playing Recon

Comment

I play medic if our team needs it. I usually just focus on healing/revives but you have to remember it is not as crutial to be a medic on defense as it is on attack! I will go up to the main sniper spots and revive the fallen snipers so our tickets dont go down.
                              Seems to help.

Besides medic i usually play sniper. I have gotten good enough with the GOL, that i can quick scope people on the move because i think the pistols suck. Or i ill use assult but not very often.

Sidenote.....
                              If you are a sniper and you are on attack, take out the C4 and place 2 on the objective and 2 on teh walls,roof of the building that the objective is in and blow it up. It will make the building crash down on it and destroy the M-COM.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X