Sunday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Night

Had lots of fun tonight. Got to play with apache, gimmie and Jeffro, caddy along with a few others. Didnt see you there Juneau but we will time it good one day.
    I ended up getting my platinum GOL after 16 hours of use

I thought it was funny after i got apache a few times that he said in chat to all
    "there is an enemy sniper behind us" XD After that i decided to move

I had fun with you guys. I left my sniping cape off for good since you and Phantom keep sniping me. Ever had a moment where you wish you wasn't revived in a middle of a heated battle. I died 3 times and revived 3 in a row cause some medic wouldnt leave me alone lol. I was like "For the love of GOD let me go to heaven in peace already" I mean its good that people are reviving people but there is a place and time for that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
      Got to play with apache, gimmie and Jeffro, caddy along with a few others.

I thought it was funny after i got apache a few times that he said in chat to all
      You mean you got to snipe...................a lot.
      Yeah VOIP sis not work at that point and Team Chat did not seem to get anyone's attention either.
      There were a couple of times that you sniped me as I spawned.
      It was fun, although I wish you were on our team.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Hit me up for a match when you get pro, like me.

OOOOOH snap I didn't just say that!!!!111

Comment

Sounds like you guys had fun. I was just too tired to play last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
            Had lots of fun tonight. Got to play with apache, gimmie and Jeffro, caddy along with a few others. Didnt see you there Juneau but we will time it good one day.

Ugh, stop having fun, its causing me to die ! I saw you join and about 30 seconds later you picked me off.
            Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X