PDA

View Full Version : Sidi should it go or stay for CQ

mapes
9th Mar 2007, 02:48 AM
Personally I hate the map. I'd rather play verdun (can it be played nontitan?)

Dead_And_Gone
9th Mar 2007, 03:08 AM
I personally like Sidi, wonder why...
And yes, there is a Verdun CQ, and that can be alot of fun also.

CarbonFire
9th Mar 2007, 04:34 AM
I like the idea of Verdun to replace Sidi on Conquest. Verdun plays really well with CPs, especially with 64 players.

Only problem is, Conquest server isn't full all the time much anymore because of the crashing.

minfootball
9th Mar 2007, 01:38 PM
i say we put in minsk and bring back cerebe and pull belgrade and sidi

also can we put minsk into the titan rotation i miss that level

obscurehero
9th Mar 2007, 02:18 PM
wait on conquest or titan??

-Bar
9th Mar 2007, 02:36 PM
sidi is a good map.. gives you helos and stuff while playing conquest

Dose
9th Mar 2007, 02:42 PM
I actually like Sidi. I'd also love to see Carebear Landing back in rotation as it's my favorite 2142 map.

andyION
9th Mar 2007, 03:35 PM
I with Dose I miss Cerbere Landing... Sidi is ok for me. gives me a chance to stretch those engineer legs, changing to Verdun as CarbonFire suggested would be fine as well.

I have noticed that alot of peple disconnect after Sidi loads...

DennisM7
9th Mar 2007, 04:17 PM
i like sidi when titan is full i can still play with my newly unlocked Pilum :)

0r4ng1n4
9th Mar 2007, 04:55 PM
i like any map with vehicles, and Sidi is a great map if you have to choose one. I am also against pulling Belgrade, seems like a good mix of inf. and vehicle battles. My favorite is Minsk, but doesn't seem like anyone likes that one for CQ or Titan :(

killa_zn
9th Mar 2007, 05:31 PM
yes minsk please, i havnt played that map in like 4ever. sure its a little lopsided... but we just gotta push em hard,

Kriotek
9th Mar 2007, 10:24 PM
sidi is ok but there are alot of uncap killing in it most of the time i manage to get them b4 they get me but im not to bothered if there is gonna be a different rotation on the maps makes it that bit different.

FieryDragon
9th Mar 2007, 11:43 PM
the map is way too big, even for 60 players. you pretty much have to have a vehicle to do anything or go anywhere! Please get rid of it! it's just a map to prove how good you are in a tank or walker!

Dead_And_Gone
10th Mar 2007, 03:24 AM
I happen to LOVE armor... But I feel your pain being a ground pounder.
It takes a LONG time to run/walk ANYWHERE on Sidi.

Basically then, we just like to have variety. Verdun and Minsk are good maps for a change of pace.

Cerebre landing is an almost total Infantry battle. That is where people get their knife badges, and RDX/explosive badges. Choke points are natural places to get quick kills. Great place if you like almost total 1v1 action. Mono a Mono. FUN !!!

But then, I have fun even in Berlin, so don't look for me to give an unbiased opinion...

Dead...Again
10th Mar 2007, 05:57 PM
One thing you can do with Sidi is if you only want to ground-pound it just stay near the center of the map. there is always a lot going on; you can leave those with vehicles to take/defend the flags that are at the periphery.

marvindecrain
10th Mar 2007, 06:31 PM
There is few maps wich are good for ...depend what every one like it`s impossible to choose another one wich is good 4 all...
Suez Canal is ok... but other are not bad at all ... IMO :)