Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday

Cain is in the server if anyone wants a dog tag!

Lol! Was going to make something to eat...but I guess that can wait til tomorrow!

Comment

I was going to cut grass!

Comment

Regarding the dog tags, anyone notice that in game statistics stop counting uinque dog tags at 1000 and the total dog tags stop at this time as well.

On the other hand in web site for statistics you can see that actually the numbers are still rising...

Very weird bug.

Comment

I've been working most of the afternoon, don't see being able to stop any time soon.

Hopefully I can play later this evening.
          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Just got done playing a few rounds and had a great time. Obi hope to see you on tonight. I almost got Cain's tags...got one stab in him and Rand finished him off. Lets fill this thing up tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Jed_Clampet View Post
              Just got done playing a few rounds and had a great time. Obi hope to see you on tonight. I almost got Cain's tags...got one stab in him and Rand finished him off. Lets fill this thing up tonight!
              I have one of him

Comment

I have two of Cain's.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain was on my team, and he left after I came in = scared!

I finally finished my last sniper rifle...was crackin up: me and Jed were sneaking around, snapping shots off from a mile away in our monkey suits, lol. Great fun!

Comment

Not sure I want to play now if Skud has yet another, better sniper rifle.

[SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                      Not sure I want to play now if Skud has yet another, better sniper rifle.

Lol, I'm not a good sniper...and I found out I like the COL better than the M95 anyway.

Comment

Hey it's Saturday night and there are only 5 of us in the server... just a few more and this thing could get hopping.
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I'm finally finished with work but think I'm going to spend some quality time in my garage with a cigar and a couple of Amstel Lights, listen to some Buffett. Very busy week with work this week. Glad it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                            I'm finally finished with work but think I'm going to spend some quality time in my garage with a cigar and a couple of Amstel Lights, listen to some Buffett. Very busy week with work this week. Glad it's over.
                            Sweet! Was channel surfing out in the garage... had completly forgotten there is another night race tonight - Darlingtion, Southern 500.

I won't spoil if for you this time, Juneau.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X