Tracer dart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracer dart

Ok, so after I put a tracer on the vehicle I want to kill, how do I make the CG go kill it. I fired several time after I planted the tracer dart and the round just went in a straight line off into the distance. Never veered toward the target.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I know that I give it a second or two in the sights before I let cg go.. I've had one chase a boat around for a bit before catching up.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
      I know that I give it a second or two in the sights before I let cg go.. I've had one chase a boat around for a bit before catching up.
      yeah, keep the targeting square on it til it stops flashing and stays a solid red.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
        lol This reminds me one day I fired the Carl Gustav AT at a Heli that already been tagged by the tracer and the thing flew past the Heli. I was like "WTF well that sucks" and I saw it turn around and hit the Heli. I said "neat"

Comment

As they already said. Wait with scoop on , until the red square stop flashing and give you the distance. Than if there is hill , or house or anything that is in direct line of sight, shoot at the air. with the time you going to find out how to be most efective with it. But i personally love it...

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
            As they already said. Wait with scoop on , until the red square stop flashing and give you the distance. Than if there is hill , or house or anything that is in direct line of sight, shoot at the air. with the time you going to find out how to be most efective with it. But i personally love it...
            This is a nice story about an unlucky event. So there was a that heli on the last Mcom Station on Isla Contientents (Whatever that island thing map is called) and that gigantic HIND was tagged by me. I turn, aim at it. Lock on it. Shoot, well- that didn't turn out very well. I was on the bottom of the hill. I shot it up toward the sky and it turned, like it should, but this time it was stopped by something smaller than a mountain. It was stopped by 2 snipers on the roof of one of the houses near by. I died laughing, and they kept on cursing me out. Good thing it was all like (@#()*#$()*#$ ()*()#*()$*# ()*$#()*&^&^) so I didn't have my feelings hurt.

And that is why, you should pay attention!

Comment

Yea you need to wait until the square gives you a range to target....then you can fire

Comment

Unfortunately the dart does absolutely no damage to a person. Nut it is funny to see someone running around with the dart stuck to them
                A change of Pace.
                "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                  Unfortunately the dart does absolutely no damage to a person. Nut it is funny to see someone running around with the dart stuck to them
                  Alot easier to knife them with it.

Comment

So is darting a team mate the equivalent of taping a shoot me sign to his back??? Methinks there are some hijinx in the near future.

Comment

Thanks guys.. teh knife helped me out with it the next game I was in. Its a heck of a perk for armor, if you dont get tagged tryin to put it on em. It's fairly accurate at a distance too.

One other thing I noticed is if you shoot away from it on the side instead of dead on it creates more damage if you hit it in the side instead of in front. I love takin out armor with that thing. Great equilizer.
                      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                        Thanks guys.. teh knife helped me out with it the next game I was in. Its a heck of a perk for armor, if you dont get tagged tryin to put it on em. It's fairly accurate at a distance too.

One other thing I noticed is if you shoot away from it on the side instead of dead on it creates more damage if you hit it in the side instead of in front. I love takin out armor with that thing. Great equilizer.
                        TehKnife is great! He helped me with the game when I was even more noobious than I am now.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                          TehKnife is great! He helped me with the game when I was even more noobious than I am now.
                          The hell did TEHKNiFE change his name for?! He's friggin Warhead. Also, he can't knife in this game either.

**** OH **** SNAP ***

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                            The hell did TEHKNiFE change his name for?!

**** OH **** SNAP ***
                            I'm guessing so you don't recognize him?

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              The hell did TEHKNiFE change his name for?! He's friggin Warhead. Also, he can't knife in this game either.

**** OH **** SNAP ***
                              Originally posted by Skud View Post
                              I'm guessing so you don't recognize him?
                              Well now he's just going to have to change it again!
                              A change of Pace.
                              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X