Favorites list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorites list

Ok, so why are some of the favorites I've saved greyed out. I've tried different checkboxes to see if it would change anything but to no avail.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Frankengame...maybe it'll be fixed by patch 3.458

Comment

You can't. Cains lair is ALWAYS greyd out when it's empty. One person gets in and I see it all live and well. Something's weird.

Comment

I haven't checked my Friend's List in ages. I only have one favorite and only play there. You figure out where that is.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
          I haven't checked my Friend's List in ages. I only have one favorite and only play there. You figure out where that is.
          Apache
          Ditto.
          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I think they show as greyed out if they are empty. Not sure why...
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Mine stay grayed out if I go to the favorites from the tab at the lower right. If I open the server browser, choose the favorites tab on it and reset the filters, click search, most of them show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                Apache
                Well, i understand Apache, but my situation is different. Time of day, ping, sleep,awake is all different for me. I know you know about all that. If I was at home i'd play Cains unless no one was on then I"d try some thing else.

As it is now the Thai, Taiwanese, Japanese, and Indonesian servers all have better pings so I play there while you guys are asleep. When I get up in the morning early, I play with you guys. 12 hours exactly difference. So 07:00am here is 19:00 back home depending on the time zone. I'm talking central in Texas. So I catch you guys before you go to bed.

Thats the explanation why I have so many favorites. Not that it makes anyone any real difference. But thats my story and I'm stickin to it.
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I understand, completely.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Whenever its grayed out on the favorite list I usually find it on my history tab and it works.
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

It seems the fav list and friends list are totally broken.
                      Can't understand, why they haven't tested this properly.
                      Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Wow suprised no one else pointed this out.....
                        If it is greyed out look at your settings things(hc or not, empty/full, ranked, ect.) if cainslair doesnt fallow one of these then it will be greyed out. in favorites menu

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X