Changing systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing systems

Ok people, I cant even begin to describe the frustration I feel right now about the people that operate the interweb over here. I downloaded a big file and for some reason once that was complete I could no longer access the internet. Nothing changed other than the file was downloaded. Long story short is that now I'm having to change systems because no matter what I do it wont work anymore.. So rather then format and go back to XP I'm going to windows 7 home premium......... Idiots.

Now the reason I'm in this portion of the forums is. How do I preserve my
    BBC2 stats and such. Do I deauthorize this machine before start over, save the a few files or dont worry about it.

I know some of you have run into this before so I was hoping somebody could help me.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

your BFBC2 stats is in the EA servers. I reinstall this game 6 times already cause I cant figure out why one of those BFBC2 patches is crashing my game. I was running fine untill I think it was the 2nd or 3rd patch but anyway, everthing is saved, Stats, Dog tags, Friends list is a hit and miss lol..

Just deauthorize your machine and re-install when ur ready.

Comment

Thanks C man . I'll work on it tonight.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Your SINGLE player is NOT saved on EA server. Just FYI. Because I reformated and it lost my progress, I aint playing this again, i was almost at last level.

Comment

I have never played the single player.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Well, I have a problem anyway. I cant deauthorize my machine because I cant access the internet on it. So what happens if I dont deauthorize that machine. Do I have to buy a new copy or what.

Comment

"You can have the game authenticated on up to 10 machines at the same time."

from here:
              http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...rotection.aspx

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X