Changing systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing systems

Ok people, I cant even begin to describe the frustration I feel right now about the people that operate the interweb over here. I downloaded a big file and for some reason once that was complete I could no longer access the internet. Nothing changed other than the file was downloaded. Long story short is that now I'm having to change systems because no matter what I do it wont work anymore.. So rather then format and go back to XP I'm going to windows 7 home premium......... Idiots.

Now the reason I'm in this portion of the forums is. How do I preserve my
    BBC2 stats and such. Do I deauthorize this machine before start over, save the a few files or dont worry about it.

I know some of you have run into this before so I was hoping somebody could help me.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

your BFBC2 stats is in the EA servers. I reinstall this game 6 times already cause I cant figure out why one of those BFBC2 patches is crashing my game. I was running fine untill I think it was the 2nd or 3rd patch but anyway, everthing is saved, Stats, Dog tags, Friends list is a hit and miss lol..

Just deauthorize your machine and re-install when ur ready.

Comment

Thanks C man . I'll work on it tonight.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Your SINGLE player is NOT saved on EA server. Just FYI. Because I reformated and it lost my progress, I aint playing this again, i was almost at last level.

Comment

I have never played the single player.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Well, I have a problem anyway. I cant deauthorize my machine because I cant access the internet on it. So what happens if I dont deauthorize that machine. Do I have to buy a new copy or what.

Comment

"You can have the game authenticated on up to 10 machines at the same time."

from here:
              http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...rotection.aspx

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X