FF is off on titan ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF is off on titan ?

I know there are advantages to having ff off but i just quit playin due to the fact that i got punished for stupid mistakes other people made .I hope its not going to stay off it changes the whole game .Ive been playin in cains lair titan for some time now and i have to tell you tonight was the worst experience ive had love to hear thoughts on this good or bad
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%

FF off means you don't kill them with APM's and such..
    Friendly fire won't kill them...
    That's what TiTan is Supposed to be set on... It would be a pure hell if
    FF was ON in TiTan...
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

sorry if i worded it wrong

Comment

if it was on, it would be total hell. I hate when people trip my mines and then punish me for a TK. It is BS. Personally, I don't think mines (APM and Motion mines) should be included in the TK system since you really have no control over the moron who trips it.
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I want it on. It would force people to be more careful both in placement and in movement, and it would eliminate those annoying bunny hopping RDX laying fools running up on a group, dropping explosives at their own feet, blowing it up, and walking off, whistling dixie.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
            I want it on. It would force people to be more careful both in placement and in movement, and it would eliminate those annoying bunny hopping RDX laying fools running up on a group, dropping explosives at their own feet, blowing it up, and walking off, whistling dixie.
            +1

I can't count how many times I've been killed by bunny-hopping RDX'ers who blow up the explosives right in their face, but don't die. I don't mind getting killed by RDX under normal circumstances, but when they can detonate them point blank and not suffer any damage, it gets annoying. The only time I enjoy having FF off is in the Titan reactor room, since detonating any explosives in there is just asking for teamkills.

I thought APMs and Motion mines wouldn't go off on your teammates, even if FF was on. The Conquest server has FF off (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) and they don't go off on friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
              FF off means you don't kill them with APM's and such..
              APMs are now always FF off, it was in the last patch.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
              ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

{CLR}Killa_zn[Teamkills]

{CLR}Killa_zn[Teamkills]

{CLR}Killa_zn[Teamkills]

*You have been punished!*

{CLR}Killa_zn: "wait no! its an accident!"

*KICKING* {CLR}Klla_zn
                think about it tho...

Comment

I still think you did it on purpose.

Comment

Lol werewolf

Comment

Rand{CLR} wrote

-Rand
                      +1000000000000

It's getting beyond frusterating to deal with the people that do that. It seriously ruins the game on so many levels. Just like when the pilot of your transport planed decides to bale out
                      So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                      A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

there's a guy in the top ten who plays regularly on Cain's now and he loves this tactic.

Comment

I guess if Mine FF is left off I wouldn't mind having FF on, although I think there would be a lot of accidental TKs attacking and defending the titan corridors.
                          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again
                            I guess if Mine FF is left off I wouldn't mind having FF on, although I think there would be a lot of accidental TKs attacking and defending the titan corridors.
                            would make it easier to assault no nade spamming

Comment

Originally posted by minfootball
                              Originally posted by Dead...Again
                              would make it easier to assault no nade spamming
                              I can understand why FF off is a good thing for many player's scores, since most people instantly punish for TKs, even if it was their own fault.

However, Titans are just purely annoying with FF off. If it were on, it would tremendously cut down on APM, RDX, and nade spamming. Titans would have to be defended the old-fashioned way with guns. It'd make the rounds funner, and more fair for all.

There are a lot of people who have been taking advantage of the FF off lately, and turning it on would help out in a lot of areas. Who knows, maybe after those rammers got -4 for teamkilling a passenger, the aerial cow kamikazes would dwindle away.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X