Some 1:30AM BC2 Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some 1:30AM BC2 Fun

We were just playing a little 2v3/3v2. DougBob and I were on one team and Cobalt was on the other team. DougBob and I were defending, and I had a nice cozy little spot to wait for the attacking team to run by so I could pick them off. Dougbob had just finished telling me on VOIP where he was located so I looked over in that direction and saw his little medic icon that indicated where he was. Just then, I thought to myself, "I better look back in case they are trying to sneak up on me." I look over and I think I see someone but I'm not sure, then I see movement and I can tell the person is getting ready to fire at me. I fired and thankfully I got Cobalt JUST BEFORE he pulled the trigger

Maybe it's not as epic when you didn't experience it yourself, but it was pretty intense for me. I can still feel the adrenaline LOL
    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
    We were just playing a little 2v3/3v2. DougBob and I were on one team and Cobalt was on the other team. DougBob and I were defending, and I had a nice cozy little spot to wait for the attacking team to run by so I could pick them off. Dougbob had just finished telling me on VOIP where he was located so I looked over in that direction and saw his little medic icon that indicated where he was. Just then, I thought to myself, "I better look back in case they are trying to sneak up on me." I look over and I think I see someone but I'm not sure, then I see movement and I can tell the person is getting ready to fire at me. I fired and thankfully I got Cobalt JUST BEFORE he pulled the trigger

Maybe it's not as epic when you didn't experience it yourself, but it was pretty intense for me. I can still feel the adrenaline LOL
    Pull the trigger.. hell man, my machine probably hadnt even registered that you were there.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X