Some 1:30AM BC2 Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some 1:30AM BC2 Fun

We were just playing a little 2v3/3v2. DougBob and I were on one team and Cobalt was on the other team. DougBob and I were defending, and I had a nice cozy little spot to wait for the attacking team to run by so I could pick them off. Dougbob had just finished telling me on VOIP where he was located so I looked over in that direction and saw his little medic icon that indicated where he was. Just then, I thought to myself, "I better look back in case they are trying to sneak up on me." I look over and I think I see someone but I'm not sure, then I see movement and I can tell the person is getting ready to fire at me. I fired and thankfully I got Cobalt JUST BEFORE he pulled the trigger

Maybe it's not as epic when you didn't experience it yourself, but it was pretty intense for me. I can still feel the adrenaline LOL
    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
    We were just playing a little 2v3/3v2. DougBob and I were on one team and Cobalt was on the other team. DougBob and I were defending, and I had a nice cozy little spot to wait for the attacking team to run by so I could pick them off. Dougbob had just finished telling me on VOIP where he was located so I looked over in that direction and saw his little medic icon that indicated where he was. Just then, I thought to myself, "I better look back in case they are trying to sneak up on me." I look over and I think I see someone but I'm not sure, then I see movement and I can tell the person is getting ready to fire at me. I fired and thankfully I got Cobalt JUST BEFORE he pulled the trigger

Maybe it's not as epic when you didn't experience it yourself, but it was pretty intense for me. I can still feel the adrenaline LOL
    Pull the trigger.. hell man, my machine probably hadnt even registered that you were there.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X