Late nite Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late nite Admin

Ok guys here's the problem. We were rockin along about 11:30 cst. It was 11:30 am for me. Any way we were full up and it took me a while to get in the game. Once I got in there where some people on the other team TK'in the hell out of their team. It was 2 individuals. One was like -560 points and the other was like -270. Needless to say they emptied their team pretty quick.

My point is, that we are adminless late at night when one is needed. I dont know how to resolve the issue, but its a server killer for sure. Just wanted to let you know of the problem.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Please post their names and a video proof in the "Report a Jerk" section of the forums and Gene will keep an eye out for them

Comment

Cobalt.....the upcoming patch (overdue by a week) will bring back a server side tool that we have used in past BF series games. It is a automatic teamkilling kick after a designated number of TK's. It will make life much easier.....

Comment

Well that settles that. All I know is I've been on the receiving end of idiots like that and you just sit there and say whats the use.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

OK, how about a tool to kick people who damage friendly mComs. I've been to 2 servers today (What luck) where it had people throwing C4 at mCom and blowing it up. That needs an admin.

Also, I've been to servers that kick for TK's already. i.e.

BC2CC.com - Bad Company 2 Command Center Download Section

Comment

How about a tool to kick K_Phantom when he kills me or gets the Ace Pin

On a serious note, yeah I hope they release the patch soon...and I hope it works like it's supposed to...
            Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              OK, how about a tool to kick people who damage friendly mComs. I've been to 2 servers today (What luck) where it had people throwing C4 at mCom and blowing it up. That needs an admin.

Also, I've been to servers that kick for TK's already. i.e.

BC2CC.com - Bad Company 2 Command Center Download Section
              Yeah, the other day some fool in a tank in our own base was just blowing up everything in the base...choppers, quads, Uavs, cover...etc. Our team lost, btw.

Comment

Here is one that ran off Lady MSG.. and shortly after that couple of others left. Its a server killer for sure.

Comment

It was TigarWoods. Cain was in the process of banning him when the map changed. He was gone when the map loaded.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Thanks Apache. Maybe Cain could make one of the late night guys an Admin. There are a few of us that have different schedules than others. Just a thought.

Aren't you and Admin?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X