dog tag limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dog tag limit

Anyone else encountered this unique dogtag limit yet?
    BS!!!

And worse than that, I have been losing my tags.
    One of my friends, I had 8 of his tags, he was on the top of my tag list, and now, he is gone, I have 0 of his tags.
    Along with many more, over 200 has disappeared.
    I get totally ignored no matter how professional/polite of a post I make on the official forums. It is very lame.

Wow. That really sucks... I only have a few tags, the most important ones... cain, apache, bacon, duke, for insntance but I can see how that could be completely frustrating.
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I'm sorry General. I'm not in that situation since I haven't figured out how to knife as of yet. I do have two sets of tags but they are ones that my 9 year old has managed to get.

Maybe with the next patch it will be something that is fixed.
      So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
      A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Psssssssh I hope not. I reached 1000+ and if I do lose them- I uninstall the game.

Comment

LOL I have like 35 tags. I don't think I need to worry about that...
          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

say it ain't so... maybe its to help people who are tired of the broken knife restart on a level playing field with those needing more? i've noticed the closer i get to 1000 kills with a knife, the duller it seems to get. the blood groove on my K-Bar seems to be caked into uselessness.

Or, it could have something to do with why we had emergency maintenance this morning. it appears the PC stats are broken, and not operating properly. maybe this server side fix will allow my friends list to work again, my kills to register, and provide a new edge on my knife. i'd be nice to find my friends... more so to kill them with vicious impunity...

Comment

I wondered about all this. So you're sayin a knife in this game can get dull. I know I knifed a sniper 3 time in the back one game and he finally died. Maybe its a glitch maybe not but the blood was flyin every time. I thought it was some kind of hack.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I don't think it REALLY gets dull, but its felt like it more lately than usual. the multiple hits required in some cases, even against a stationary target is ANNOYING.

Especially when you knife them 3 times, they turn around and kill you instantly with a gun or a knife themselves...

Comment

I'm thinking it's a a hit zone type of thing. When the blood flies but I get no tags it's usually from stabbing directly in the back. Try swinging from off to the side a little more. Knife to the brain seems to work for me from any location though.

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus
                    Especially when you knife them 3 times, they turn around and kill you instantly with a gun or a knife themselves...

yeah K PhaNTOM
                    [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/SOPEK_/sopek01-1.png[/IMG]

Comment

I post that like a month and a half ago. When you reach 1000 unique dog tags in game counter stop counting for both total and unique. But at the same time at web sites for statistics they are still growing up....

By the way if i were you, i would check over there for all the dog tags you claim they are missing.... you can see who have your dog tags and of course the tags you got.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                        I wondered about all this. So you're sayin a knife in this game can get dull. I know I knifed a sniper 3 time in the back one game and he finally died. Maybe its a glitch maybe not but the blood was flyin every time. I thought it was some kind of hack.
                        After the last patch knifing from the back does NOT work. Period. DICE is aware of it and they said it was a main server issue. It was supposed to be in the latest patch. The one we've been waiting for... for 2 weeks now.

Also, thanks for the gold tags Sopek...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X