Operation: Darth's Nemesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation: Darth's Nemesis

I'll be on tonight. at some point. I issue this challenge: De-Throne me. Let's have some fun.

Source: Cains Lair - Rush HC Ranked [bc2] Battlefield Bad Company 2

Rank Name Score Time Played
    1. Darth Nevus 2954 48.53 hr
    2. K_PhaNTOMKK 2613 53.1 hr
    3. Dennis{CLR} 2223 46.9 hr
    4. Pigworthy 2015 63.17 hr
    5. [KllC]Skud 1926 58.43 hr
    6. Rand{CLR} 1787 46.7 hr
    7. Apache Warrior 1682 55.2 hr
    8. {CLR}_Cobalt 1441 39.92 hr
    9. Qicmee 1365 57.08 hr
    10. TEHKNiFE 1261 40.08 hr

The name of the game: KILL ME

Rules: Any means necessary are acceptable. You may shoot me, run me over, knife me, land choppers and UAV's on me, collapse buildings on my head, whatever is necessary. Tk's don't count, but squad squashing me does. An enemy of an enemy is your friend

Timeframe: Immediately, until June 8th 2010.

Scoring: I made the game, i make the scoring Death by:

Gun: 5 pts
    Grenade: 5 pts
    Gustav: 2 pts (5 if I'm in armor)
    RPG-7: 2 pts (5 if I'm in armor)
    40mm Grenade: 2 pts
    HEADSHOT!!: 15 pts
    Armor: 5 pts
    Defib: 25 pts
    Knife: 50 pts
    Landing a UAV on my head: 100 points

I'm not saying its easy. But its also not difficult. I won't be hiding, but I will be in your face. Consider this an excuse to use deadly force, and put me in my place.

Sign here if your in for it.

ObiTroy reporting for duty! No way I'll be able to dethrone you but it will still be fun!

I have $10 that says K_PhaNTOMKK can take your title by June 8th. The money will be dontated to CL of course.
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I think defib and knife should be switched in point value. I have a harder time defibing people (my only one is on Cain ) than knifing personally.

And its on. I'm going to see if i can crack into top 10 while im at it.
      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Also, add points for a smoke grenade kill. I got one yesterday somehow

I was lobbing smoke grenades ont a point and somehow must have connected with someone.

Comment

Tk's don't count
          Damn.
          And who is going to keep score?
          I wonder how many times I would die while trying to make a note of my score.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

lol if my computer was working i'ld be destroying i have 2 of your tags and thats without aiming for em...

Comment

I'm in, yo.

EDIT: I'm out.
              Last edited by K PhaNTOM; 25 May 2010, 10:15 PM.

Comment

I wish I would of paid more attention to this earlier, I would of definitely switched teams
                So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  I'm in, yo.

EDIT: I'm out.
                  I must be tired, i cracked up laughing when i read this.

Comment

LOL. Reminded me of that episode of Sienfeld... master of your domain.
                    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

I'm in, even though we don't normally play at the same time...
                      [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I'm very disappointed in the UAV. I spent a lot of time last night trying to run people over in the hopes to squish Darth, but it just keeps passing through like the bodies weren't even there.

-Rand
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                          I'm very disappointed in the UAV. I spent a lot of time last night trying to run people over in the hopes to squish Darth, but it just keeps passing through like the bodies weren't even there.

-Rand
                          This is from a man with 2, yes 2! UAV road-kills lol. I killed them by going to their level and running over them with FULL uav speed. You can't just kill them by going back, forward trying to catch them. You must find them in an open area and go VROOOOM! straight into their torso.

Comment

I am in i want my top spot back

Comment

Phantom said he is out... I'll put my $10 on DennisM7 now! Make us proud!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X