Impossible shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impossible shots

Ok. Couple days ago we were on Arica Harbor and I was around the rocks on the hill by the last red brick building before you go down the hill towards the bridge.
    Guy shoots me from the other end of the bridge with an 870 shotgun.

So you tell me if this is possible. I used it for a while and I had hell hittin anybody 100ft. away. Even if I hit em it wasnt a one shot kill. That wasnt the only time. Another guy did me that way with another shotgun. Cant remember which one but it was one of the semi-auto's.

Are these aimbots? I just dont see it happening. Hitting someone that far away in that circle. One shot kill.

I'd like to get some feedback.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

lol. It's called an EXPLOIT. Well, not really an exploit as Devs are aware of how overly powerful the slugs are. So, choose any shotgun. On second perk choose Slugs. And believe it or not, it's faster to bring down a heli pilot than any rocket launcher or LMG. The shotgun shells are NOT under any gravitational pull it seems; so shots will be at a 200ft target almost instant and will most likely be one shot kill.

Needless to say, I do not use it- I do not need an advantage... Cuz I'm pro

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
      Ok. Couple days ago we were on Arica Harbor and I was around the rocks on the hill by the last red brick building before you go down the hill towards the bridge.
      Guy shoots me from the other end of the bridge with an 870 shotgun.

So you tell me if this is possible. I used it for a while and I had hell hittin anybody 100ft. away. Even if I hit em it wasnt a one shot kill. That wasnt the only time. Another guy did me that way with another shotgun. Cant remember which one but it was one of the semi-auto's.

Are these aimbots? I just dont see it happening. Hitting someone that far away in that circle. One shot kill.

I'd like to get some feedback.
      The same thing happen to me last night on port something map

Comment

What Phantom Said... The slug makes the shotgun extremely accurate.
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
          What Phantom Said... The slug makes the shotgun extremely accurate.
          Not when you are killed where you first spawn on the map and the other person who shoot you are down the other side of the map ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
            Not when you are killed where you first spawn on the map and the other person who shoot you are down the other side of the map ?
            Yes, it's that accurate. Unless you're talking about something extreme. It's not like there is a killcam in this game that shows you the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              Yes, it's that accurate. Unless you're talking about something extreme. It's not like there is a killcam in this game that shows you the shot.

I'm gonna have to call bs on that one. At that distance you're barely a speck anyway. So it makes it almost impossible to get the right aim down. Sounds like you're takin up for someone that might have used an aimbot Phantom.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

At 1900/1200 16x AA and 32QxGGiLLttF you don't look like a speck. You look like a regular player. And: AND; I have done those shots myself. It's not hard to aim in the middle of your circle aim thingi for a shotgun which appears also in HC.

Comment

Yea Ive been hit lately by those long Shotgun 1 shot kills. Can say He was aimbotting though, I killed him plenty myself. I even had body armor on at the time.
                  I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                    by Apache Warrior
                    6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                  • Reply to 6 years
                    by Sirex
                    I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                    Just hit 2.5K miles...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                  • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                    by Sirex
                    Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                  • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                    by Sirex
                    Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                  • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                    by Sirex
                    Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                  Working...
                  X