w00t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w00t

I'm a level 9. I'm finally getting some decent guns now !!

M60
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

What is the best gun for an engineer??

Or an Assault ??

How do I throw grenades ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
        What is the best gun for an engineer??

Or an Assault ??

How do I throw grenades ??
        If you start using the Carl Gustav i swear i'll.....!

My fave Assault weapon is the M416, followed closely by the AN94

F for me. Probably G as default, can't remember.

Comment

What class uses the Carl Gustav ??

Is it a good weapon ??

Comment

Engineers primarily use the Carl Gustav. It's a good anti-armor weapon, and an even better anti-infantry weapon. I've been greased as infantry by CG's more times than I can count.

Comment

As Engineer, I use the WWII Tommy Gun and the Carl Gustav. For pistol I like the Dart Gun. Hit a Vehicle or Aircraft with it and your missiles become guided Missiles.

I think the Default for grenades is F.

And you need to play more to get even better weapons.
              Like Juneau, my favorite Assault Rifle is the M416.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

So many CLR's are CG users. Back away from the CG's people!!!!

Comment

I use the XM8 as assault, the PKM as medic, and tend to switch between VSS and M95 as sniper. Right now I'm running around with the USAS shotty with engineer, and switch back to it on other classes to rack up 500 shotgun kills. That's an awesome shotty with the slug perk.

I prefer automatic weapons with high accuracy.

The best players use the AN94 Abakan or whatever it's called. I get killed by that thing while on foot more than any other weapon except maybe the VSS sniper and the Gustav.

I am SO glad I don't have to use the tracer gun anymore. I can't count how many times I pulled that out to try to kill someone while I was out of ammo on the main gun.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

XM8 is a great Assault weapon to start off with until you unlock the later guns. Make sure you burst fire and don't hold down the trigger or the recoil will throw you off. Soon you will unlock the 40MMGL (40 mm grenade launcher) attachment for your weapon, if you haven't already. That's pretty nifty and powerful. If you drop an ammo pack for yourself as an assault you basically get infinite ammo (including 40 mm grenades)
                    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

For medic I use the XM8 LMG with a 4x optical scope on it for anti snipin. I cant tell you how many snipers I've killed at a distance with that thing. Really pisses em off.

The AN94 for assualt is a 2 shot burst I believe. The M16 is a 3 shot burst. and the M416 and XM8p are full auto.

For Eng. I use the AK-74u, Scar, XM8C, Tommy gun. depending on the map.If you're playin the eng. class as you know one of your jobs is to take out armor and aircraft if possible that's why you want to light em up with the tracer dart.

Cain, please tell my you have a gaming mouse.

Rand, i've played eng. so much when I run out I just go ahead and shoot em with the tracer knowing I'm gonna die anyway if they're close.
                      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

LOL I actually use the tracer with almost all kits. I never try to kill anybody with a pistol, so I figure I should tag the armor to help out the team.

I have been using the AN94. It works pretty well, you just have to tap-tap-tap with it since it has a two round burst. I am about to unlock the M-416.

The Carl Gustav (CG) is an anti-tank rocket launcher that does a nice job killing infantry if you are accurate enough with it. I don't use it as such, but a lot of people do.

Gotta put the kids down. I'll try to add more later.
                        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

For some reason I like using the Rex for almost every kit. I've been using the G3 for engy and the f2000 for assualt and the MG3 for medic, but I suck so whatever

Comment

M60 for medic... It just beats everything else hands down.

Engie, I actually went to the shotty... It's a 1 shot kill.

I'm not up there on the other classes, so can't say what is best

And I DESPISE snipers, but will go there if needed. I was on a round where the other side was 90% snipers, and it SUCKED.. lol
                            Then again, my side was 90 snipers as well.. Was not my idea of fun, but to each his/her own
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I'm a level 10 now and I just got the M2 !!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X