Carl Gustav vs. Juneau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl Gustav vs. Juneau

Juneau.. I know I had you frothin at the mouth when I TK'd you today. I was lmao about it the whole time because I know how you feel about the CG. Much less gettin killed by your team mate with it. So let me explain what happened.

I had traced the dang Bradley and I just reloaded the CG and was firing in the air above the hill it was behind when someone else destroyed it. Well it was too late. It was on its way but it didnt have anything to home in on, so it went straight ahead. Bad thing was, you were on the hill behind where i fired so it was over in a flash. Dead Juneau.

I didnt have time to apologize in chat because we were hard at it, but I wanted to let you know that I know how you feel about those things.

But you gotta admit after the fact, the way it went down was kinda funny. Well at least from my side. But not so much yours.

Please forgive me.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

You can control the projectile after it is fired ??

How ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
      You can control the projectile after it is fired ??

How ??
      With the CG and RPG, if someone has a tracer dart on a vechicle or person the projectile can track / home in on it. That way you can fire from behind a building or hill out of LOS and the vechicle cant hit you.

To do this:

Pull out the CG.
      Look for a red box, if you see one that means there is something that has been tagged.
      zoom in on the box (you dont have to be within LOS, can do it through a hill or whatever)
      Once numbers(the distance) appear below the box, you have a lock. You can now fire the CG in any direction and it will home onto the vehicle. I typically fire straight up or out depending on where the vehicle is at.
      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Oh my God, if I had a penny for every time that happened. I'd be broke...

Comment

Ah i wondered what those boxes were. Tonight I want someone to dart Juneau so I can try this out.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
            Ah i wondered what those boxes were. Tonight I want someone to dart Juneau so I can try this out.

I like to dart the helis and then blow them out of the sky.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I was wondering what the hell happened there. Minding my own busniess and then boom!

But i forgive you.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                I was wondering what the hell happened there. Minding my own busniess and then boom!

But i forgive you.
                I TK'd another CLR (forget who) a few weeks ago on accident with the CG . Jumped out of the apc to repair, didn't have the repair tool out. Click. Boom.TK. Suicide.
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Yea, Ive TK'ed 2 Bradleys so far by pulling out the CG instead of the Repair tool. It don't work as well as the repair tool.
                  I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

I once TK'ed Rand with the engineers repair tool. I was repairing his tank and he hopped out right into it.

I've also TK'ed a couple of folks with the defib... meaning to throw them a med pack but selected wrong weapon and left clicked without paying attention.
                    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                      I TK'd another CLR (forget who) a few weeks ago on accident with the CG . Jumped out of the apc to repair, didn't have the repair tool out. Click. Boom.TK. Suicide.
                      I have TK'ed Rand doing that.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                        I once TK'ed Rand with the engineers repair tool. I was repairing his tank and he hopped out right into it.

I've also TK'ed a couple of folks with the defib... meaning to throw them a med pack but selected wrong weapon and left clicked without paying attention.
                        not gonna lie when some people are being serious asshats on my team i have been known to kill them with defib..... i do revive them after a few seconds though
                        plus has anyone noticed tha gain more points for revive than teamkills minus points.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                          I tked TehKnife as an assault class. He fired a round with an anti tank gun. Right behind him, I was going to quickly (heat of battle) throw him an ammo pack, but in my rush only switched to the 40mm smoke grenade before sending it to him. I got it right to him alright. Always the good sport, he was very courteous when I apologized, and even said I probably still owe him a few, in which I'm sure that he is mistaken...hey, maybe he was just trying to kill me with kindness!

Comment

My fave TK was by smoke grenade. Not sure who i killed now but it was a CLR.

I was aiming to block the view of a cap just as somebody walked in front of me. The thud noise to the back of the head is awesome.
                            Last edited by juneau; 3 Jun 2010, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              Oh my God, if I had a penny for every time that happened. I'd be broke...
                              You are broke!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X