Need for Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need for Admin

Guys I dont know what to tell you but early this morning about 2:00 am. we were runnin about 26-28/32 and 4 guys started bs'n around and started TK'n the opposite team I was on. Needless to say it cleared out the other side pretty fast. I stayed until it finally dwindled down to 4 on 4 then that was it.

My point is, if we dont do something about the TK's late at night we're gonna lose those guys for good.We need those early morning players to keep it going. Just an observation. But ya'll know I play when you are sleeping so I see all this going down. Just one other thing to think about. I know its in the middle of the week but still it was going good til that happened.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

No kidding, I was on the other team when that was happening and one guy got me about 3 times. He would shoot me then rezz me everytime. A couple people had to defend themselves against that guy. Sorry didn't get the name or a screenshot that time, but I will try next time. If I see the name again I will write it down. By the way they didn't make me leave, my computer froze up.

Comment

I wondered what emptied us out....

I'm working on this problem now, I need some late night early morning Admins.

This is helpful to me:

[02:30:33] MrSplashypants > kick marines2gto
      [02:30:45] MrSplashypants > massive tk/revive bs

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X