You guys who whine about the M2!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys who whine about the M2!?!?

Good Lord the mortar spam is Horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Cain View Post
    Good Lord the mortar spam is Horrible !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol. That is true. I think the snipers should get one mortar pop per life: it does get a little ridiculous...almost encourages them to sit alone on a hill for the whole round.

Comment

Once guy is manageable, but when it get to 2 or 3 calling in mortar it does get crazy to try and cap.
      [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
      Like the community? Donate here:
      [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Mortars... .pffft. You guys afraid of mortars. Man I'll jump right off in the middle of a barrage to disarm. I got about a 40/60 chance of makin it. Plus the smoke it puts up keeps the spineless snipers at bay. But I aint skeered.

Speakin of skeered. I think If I see one more individual cowering behind something while I wiz by on my way to disarm the mcom fixin to go off, I'm gonna stop and knife em myself. Sheeesh...Maybe somebody could help me out with this one.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Comment

I would hope they are trying to provide cover for the person disarming.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

6 CG shells fired within 1 minute with extreme accuracy

1 Mortar strike with horrible accuracy and 3 minute regen time.

I'll take Mortars.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post

I'll take Mortars.
                Just be glad the Engineer can't call in mortar strikes.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

LoL, this sounds just like the old 'Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory' days !! We had a thread a week on either respawn timers or spawn campers.

I still miss playing that game.
                  Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post

I'll take Mortars.
                    Agreed.
                    Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Throw me in for taking mortars instead of Gustavs. At least if a guy two feet from me manages to get his mortar in he may die too, instead of laughing at my corpse as he strolls away through the dandelions reloading his Gustav.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Mortars
                        [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                        <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Bunny hopping engineers and their rocket launchers are fun too. Or killing a team of camping snipers in hand to hand combat for the dog tags.
                          Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Morters aren't bad. I use them to take out ridge snipers when defending.. lol

Admittedly, it is annoying to have a mortar strike on one you are trying to difuse, but there is usually someone camping nearby that actually kills me..

I'm almost maxed out on recon, so i can go back to engie and medic.
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Finally maxed Sniper, so I can stop playing that. Maxed out Assault, but I'll still play it to reload folks.

I find Engy to be pretty worthless for the maps we play, just not a lot of armor to repair.

So now I'm playing a lot of Medic to try and finish that class. But not having the mini-map makes it tough.
                              A change of Pace.
                              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X