Suggestion for map rotain in CLR titan mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for map rotain in CLR titan mode

Sup, here is a suggestion on how the rotation of maps should be at least try it for a week. Minsk, Shuia Taiba, Verdun Suez Canal and SIDI. Poll will be up for at least 10 days
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

i actually just wanna see minsk. i am too much of a Cain's Lair Whore to play anywhere else, so i haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Yeah i would like to see that rotastion 4 a week. I to am a Cain Lair whore. I Don't like to play eney were eles Mostly because the best players play here and its the most populer server on BF 2142.

Comment

def but give me 2 more weeks of NS before i come back to the light side

Comment

Minsk in Conquest is awful, but I love Minsk in Titan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
            Minsk in Conquest is awful, but I love Minsk in Titan.
            not when bar is on EU wit his sniper rifle...

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus
              i actually just wanna see minsk. i am too much of a Cain's Lair Whore to play anywhere else, so i haven't tried it yet.
              yea i have never played it before online but i played it on my own server that i created. Its okay but its reli big and if you r without a vehicle well your going to have to walk really far to go to each silo
              [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
              X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisWW11
                Originally posted by darth_nevus
                yea i have never played it before online but i played it on my own server that i created. Its okay but its reli big and if you r without a vehicle well your going to have to walk really far to go to each silo
                Not really. At least not as far away as the silos in Shuhia Taiba.

And Minsk Titan is mostly good. Plenty of AA to keep those Transports at bay (and gunships), and the central silos are all pretty close together. I'm not a big fan of the podding mechanics with the PAC titan. The heighth difference between the two titans means you almost have to be right under the PAC titan to get onto it via podding.

And Minsk conquest is great when you have PAC team with a clue. Unfortunately, this seems rarely the case Which makes Minsk Conquest worse than FoB for lopsided games.

Comment

Been so long since I've played Minsk, can't wait. And i'm an armor hore, so walking isn't my cup of tea anyway.

Beautiful clear visibility. Awesome for Gunship play and those long range tank or pilum shots. WOOT !!!
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Its okay but its reli big and if you r without a vehicle well your going to have to walk really far to go to each silo
                    Actually Minsk is the only map you can reach two silos from the Assault Pods on either Titan. Suez comes close but only the PAC side can reach two Silos from the Titan.

IMO Minsk Conquest only gets better w/ lower player counts as the EU side simply can't cover every approach in mass. Still the map would had been much better if they swapped the Gunships for Air Transports...at least for the PAC team.

I say use all the Titan maps since we only have 5 anyways.

Comment

I meant to say until friday i couldnt find an edit option i didnt want the poll to be up for 10 days lol i got 10 yeses and a tiny bit of nos' so cain if you please can we start the new map rotation change next week?

Comment

The problem with minsk is that there are SOOO many bugs and glitches.
                        in basically every bunker near the silos you can get a transport inside of it which means you get in as well, so you cant be shot but can shoot people.
                        and its the only place where all the exploits in the last patch were not fixed. (not the patch that just came out, those wrok fine.)

but still, i still like minsk. I'm always something of a terrorist destroying some organized teams armored convoys, putting a line of C4 on the road, hiding in the trees for a line of tanks/apcs/walkers to come by and then blowing it up, killing the majority of vehicles, then having the assault and support guys in my squad clean up the infantry, and having the engineer kill any straggling vehicles.
                        someone join my squad when i'm squad leader.
                        I'll show you organized.

Comment

Bump

Comment

yes, this is a good topic, so say what you think!

Comment

Minsk also works the server's CPU harder. I would love to see it though!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X