Why I hate HC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I hate HC

Well, everyone has complained about the inability to look down the sights on stationary MGs, making it impossible to know where you are aiming in HC. I have figured out that something similar happens with the last medic unlock, the MG36. It has its own red dot sight that cannot be replaced by the regular red dot or x4 scope. For some stupid reason, in HC, the dot in the center of the scope does not appear in HC, so when you look down the sights, you see a circular scope with no reticle or dot! That is so stupid! You have to just guess where the midpoint of the circle is when aiming...
    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Couple of the Medic MG's have that problem.
    Hopefully it will be corrected on next patch coming soon.

The last Medic unlock is the G3 i think, and it is really a sucky weapon. Fast shooting, but sprays everywhere.

The stationary MG's are so wildly inaccurate anyway, that you just make yourself a HUGE target. IMO
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I thought it was me. Yeh that was crazy, I still haven't used that weapon again.
      [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
      Like the community? Donate here:
      [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

YOu're right D&G, the MG36 is the second to last Medic unlock. It is great on SC, but on HC it sux... I hope they fix it.
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
          Well, everyone has complained about the inability to look down the sights on stationary MGs, making it impossible to know where you are aiming in HC. I have figured out that something similar happens with the last medic unlock, the MG36. It has its own red dot sight that cannot be replaced by the regular red dot or x4 scope. For some stupid reason, in HC, the dot in the center of the scope does not appear in HC, so when you look down the sights, you see a circular scope with no reticle or dot! That is so stupid! You have to just guess where the midpoint of the circle is when aiming...
          The lack of sights is just a fail in the game (see also, no prone in a military sim)...amazing it hasn't been patched. Usually hardcore means more realistic damage and there is no HUD: I've never seen it mean no sights or, in the case of mounted guns, the inability to aim down sights. Maybe they're redefining hardcore...the next logical progression will be blindfolds for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
            .the next logical progression will be blindfolds for everyone.
            Sometimes I think you already play with one on...

Comment

Blindfolds = Jedi HC

Comment

M60 Ftw!
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  Sometimes I think you already play with one on...
                  Cold. So very cold.

Comment

Worst thing about HC is everyone plays sniper because every shot is a one shot kill.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                      M60 Ftw!
                      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                        Worst thing about HC is everyone plays sniper because every shot is a one shot kill.

Just because of this I've started using smoke. Smoke to set the MCOM timer. Smoke to defuse the MCOM timer. A sniper parachutes on to a mountain. No problem drop an ammo box and occasionally smoke that area. It's such an awesome sniper area denial weapon. I love riding bitch on someones jetski and lobbing smoke to cover our beach assault. And when it's only three of us charging on my team and everyone else is a sniper clustered together we'll they might accidentally get some smoke their way as well

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                          Just because of this I've started using smoke. Smoke to set the MCOM timer. Smoke to defuse the MCOM timer. A sniper parachutes on to a mountain. No problem drop an ammo box and occasionally smoke that area. It's such an awesome sniper area denial weapon. I love riding bitch on someones jetski and lobbing smoke to cover our beach assault. And when it's only three of us charging on my team and everyone else is a sniper clustered together we'll they might accidentally get some smoke their way as well
                          you also have the shotguns

Comment

XM8 LMG with a 4x optical is wicked accurate at a long way off. I live for killin snipers with that thing. They prolly think.. dang hacker. But its a good weapon.
                            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                            Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                              by Apache Warrior
                              6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                            • Reply to 6 years
                              by Sirex
                              I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                              Just hit 2.5K miles...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                            • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                              by Sirex
                              Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                            • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                              by Sirex
                              Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                            • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                              by Sirex
                              Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                              5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                            Working...
                            X