Can't find the server...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find the server...

10:15 AM EST, I don't see the server in the listing. It also doesn't appear under my favourites. It seems to be only this server that isn't showing up...

Did it crash or something?
    EDIT: Nope, just a bad case of the browser bug.

The darn browser is glitched...does that to me sometimes. I was just in the server and it's rocking full!

Comment

Originally posted by A1B2C3CAL
      The darn browser is glitched...does that to me sometimes. I was just in the server and it's rocking full!
      Ah, alright then. Thanks. I'll just keep trying until it shows up...

Comment

Yep i have this problem too sometimes. Mainly when i hit refresh and pooof it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
          Yep i have this problem too sometimes. Mainly when i hit refresh and pooof it's gone.
          I've had this problem before, but it usually comes back after a couple of refreshes. I've tried restarting the game a few times, refreshing plenty of times, and it isn't showing up.

Stupid browser.

Comment

dont hit refresh just keep clicking it. Pretty packed right now.

Comment

Favorites !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Premonition
                Hmm? I don't get what you mean...

The server isn't showing up for me at all. Not in the main list, not in my favourites.

I've tried re-adding the server to my favourites manually using the IP, but it tells me "this server is already in your favourites."

Like I said, I've had this problem before, but it usually only lasts a couple of minutes. Never this long...

Comment

My favorites also glitch sometimes. IW needs to patch the browser.

Comment

oh sorry rb i thought you ment it was like 2142 where if you refreshed favs the fav would disappear. Since then i never refresh favs.

I just keep clicking and if it says server full i dont refresh i just reclick it and see if it lets me in.
                    It the server just disappears, then i dunno let us know if you find a fix for it though.

Comment

Originally posted by RobotBanana

The server isn't showing up for me at all. Not in the main list, not in my favourites.

I've tried re-adding the server to my favourites manually using the IP, but it tells me "this server is already in your favourites."

Like I said, I've had this problem before, but it usually only lasts a couple of minutes. Never this long...
                      The exact problem i have. No amount of refreshing makes it appear. I have to exit the game and then it's fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
                        Originally posted by RobotBanana

The exact problem i have. No amount of refreshing makes it appear. I have to exit the game and then it's fixed.
                        that's the fix right there... you have to exit the game (or at least go back to the main menu) and reload.
                        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}seikoAF
                          that's the fix right there... you have to exit the game (or at least go back to the main menu) and reload.
                          I've tried both of those numerous times, and I still don't see the server. When I hit refresh in the favourite server listing, it says "getting info for 2 servers" (I added one more to see if it would work, and it did), but yet only the other server shows up.

I have to see if there's some way to wipe the favourites out and try re-adding Cain's Lair. The delete button obviously won't work, since I can't even see the server, never mind highlight it.

You know, I think I've had every problem in the book (if not more) with this game. It must hate me.

Comment

tide key

type connect IP
                            enter

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
                              tide key

type connect IP
                              enter
                              Never thought of that...

It works! Thanks!

It still isn't showing up in the list, but I'm hoping the problem will fix itself like it usually does.

On another note, I refreshed one more time and the other favourite on my list disappeared too. Meh...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X