Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack 3 coming soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack 3 coming soon...

"Electronic Arts today announced Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack 3 which allows players to enjoy the Laguna Alta map in Squad Rush mode and the Nelson Bay map in Squad Deathmatch mode. This Map Pack will be available on June 9th with the VIP code which is included in every new copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Players that do not have a code can purchase one via the in-game store, PC players will receive the content as a game update." - Source: GamersHell.com

In short:
    Another "Work In Progress" map pack will be released. Where "pack" stands for two recycled maps. - On top of that, most people play on Rush and Conquest these days, so this release imho is utterly usless...
    But it's free of charge (PC only)...

Grisu

P.S: Game Movies: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP Map Pack 3 Trailer (HD) - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com
    Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Oh well, maybe some of the Glitches will be fixed as well.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post

Oh well, maybe some of the Glitches will be fixed as well.
      *sprays coffee at screen* bahhahaaa hhahaaa oh dear oh my, was that out-loud...

Got more chance North Korea creating fusion and having a super drink that keeps you super fit and healthy.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
      ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex View Post
        Got more chance North Korea creating fusion and having a super drink that keeps you super fit and healthy.
        LMAO!
        [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
        <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Map packs are free for ALL platforms.

Also, this is still promised in the latest update which was due 4 weeks ago. I aint holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            Map packs are free for ALL platforms.
            Go back to what Grisu posted: "Players that do not have a code can purchase one via the in-game store."

Purchase don't equal free.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
              Go back to what Grisu posted: "Players that do not have a code can purchase one via the in-game store."

Purchase don't equal free.

-Rand
              Uh uh, The code is obtained via buying the game first hand. I do not think too many people who bought the game second hand will be spending 5 bucks on a map pack of recycled crap. It's technically free for 90% of all consoles and 100% free on PCs.

Comment

I think they should add new maps not the same old ones with different game types.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                  I think they should add new maps not the same old ones with different game types.
                  Too true...how lame is that?

And I sure won't pay another penny for maps or anything until the red dot sights actually have RED DOTS! (actually I won't buy map packs, period, unless they include some new weapons, perks, units, etc...something that actually takes a little more effort/thought from the company putting it out)

Comment

Has anyone actually played squad rush or squad deathmatch? What's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                      Has anyone actually played squad rush or squad deathmatch? What's the difference?
                      Squad Rush: 2 squads. 4v4. 2 mComs. 2 Rounds. Defender and Attacker. 20 tickets. No vehicles.
                      SquadDM: First squad out of 4 to get to 50 combined kills wins. Light vehicles.

Squad rush is really fun. You get really close with your squad. I only played it for the pin but then I had to play 10 more rounds. They are quick and really fast pace. SquadDM is reaaaaaaaaally boring. Everyone is camping. Small maps. Almost everyone is CG sniping. It's a worthless gametype.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X